• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. prjio307

News ► Funimation will stream The World Ends With You - The Animation in 2021

They brought back the original cast for 3D and they gave pretty great performances, so I don’t see why they would change the cast for the anime - at least from an artistic standpoint. From a financial/contractual standpoint, they may very well opt to change the voice cast up.
  2. prjio307

Kh 1.5 remake

I wonder when we'll hear something about a U.S. release date. Probably as the game nears its completion. They've gotta be close by now.
  3. prjio307

Cropped Cutscenes

Re: Discussion: Cropped Cutscenes This could actually very well be the case. After all, they did say that the game wasn't finished yet. They must be working on something​.
  4. prjio307

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

I wonder if the theater mode will only be viewable cut-scene by cut-scene or if it will include a "play all" function that'll seamlessly transition from one to the other. Fade outs and fade ins or something.
  5. prjio307

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

You're making me feel like a horrible person lol. I think it has more to do with the facial expressions he is wearing in the two images. The first image is clearly a much more menacing, almost crazed look. Edit: Also, I really hope this gets announced for territories outisde Japan soon.
  6. prjio307

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Was I the only one hoping for a Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts announcement at TGS?
  7. prjio307

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

It doesn't have a powerful enough processor :/.
  8. prjio307

So...what was the point?

See my thing is that Yen Said said they need a "new kind of master" but Sora and Riku both got the same power. What was the point of naming only Riku a master? Is the title really just a formality? Some argue that you have to be a master in order to perform the passage ceremony but this hasn't...
  9. prjio307

Question about Sora's clothes in TWTNW

You are a saint :) Can't believe that after all this time I never knew this was here.
  10. prjio307

Question about Sora's clothes in TWTNW

People keep referencing and posting quotes from the DDD Ultimania but where are they finding this? Is it here on the site? I don't get where people are getting the Ultimania from since it's only available in Japan and there's no English translation.
  11. prjio307

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

I thought you guys might be interested in reading a little mini review I ended up writing for this game in an IGN forum: After playing through the DS version (which is my favorite game) and the iOS version, I have to say I really like them both but actually kind of prefer the iOS version. I...
  12. prjio307

Do Goofy and Donald have some kind of memory problem?

I actually thought about this. Huey, Dewey, and Louie look about the same age in every game. What's up with this?
  13. prjio307

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Exactly, it's all just a matter of preference. Instead of telling people to "STAY AWAY FROM THE CPP", I'd just recommend that they test it out first before they buy it to make sure it's comfortable for them.
  14. prjio307

I never had a problem with this in Kingdom Hearts 2. This is what locking on is for. I personally really like the way the game plays with the CPP. It doesn't really change the experience all that much but it's just way more comfortable in my hands, letting me play comfortably for longer periods...
  15. prjio307

KHInsider interviews Ben Diskin! - He's played KH 1 and 2 already!

Don't ask voice actors to do their voices or other voices. They find it really annoying. It's an insult to their work. It takes time to prepare and get into character.
  16. prjio307

Sorry to bring back and old topic in this thread but speaking of the bad slowdown issues in the Japanese version of 3D, you know, I haven't heard anything about this in any of the American reviews. Did they iron this issue out in the Pal and US versions?
  17. prjio307

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! Why don't you just call and ask?
  18. prjio307

IGN Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review

Very fair review. They make a bold statement when they say it's the best portable entry in the series. Better than Birth By Sleep? Color me excited if that's the case!
  19. prjio307

The video review doesn't seem to be working for me.
  20. prjio307

The review should be going up any minute now.
Back