• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. prjio307

Nintendo Magazine [UK] Reviews Kingdom Hearts 3D (August 2012 Issue)

It recieved a postive score of 84/100. I found a quote from the review on Metacritic which says, "Vibrant combat and lush Disney worlds atone for the dud dual-character idea. [Aug 2012, p.97]" Apparently they didn't like the drop system, the small number of worlds, and the storyline. My...
  2. prjio307

Kingdom Hearts Open Menu Sound Effect

I really wasn't sure where to post this topic so if need be, feel free to move it, moderators. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has ever noticed how interesting the sound effect is when you open the start-menu in the Kingdom Hearts series. This would make a really good notification ringtone on...
  3. prjio307

Birth By Sleep Secret Ending Requirements

Ok so I've done some searching all over google and on here and so far no one's quite answered my question... I was wondering what exactly I have to do to unlock the secret ending on normal. Yes yes, I know, 100% the trinity report. I know that but the report itself is extremely vague. I've...
  4. prjio307

The Kingdom Key Keychain

I was thinking about this today and to be honest, it had really never even occurred to me before. I was wondering, don't any of you think it's a bit peculiar that the Kingdom Key keychain is the shape of Mickey's head? You may not have ever thought about it before but neither Sora nor Mickey...
  5. prjio307

New Game+?

I don't believe anyone has asked this yet but I was wondering if there was some sort of new game+ option in Birth By Sleep. If you don't know what a new game+ is, it's basically an option to start a new game while retaining your current level and abilities. Is there any sort of option like...
  6. prjio307

Ultima Weapon in Birth By Sleep?

I was just wondering if anyone knew if an Ultima Weapon exists in Birth By Sleep. So far we've had one in each Kingdom Hearts game, so I'm assuming there's one in Birth By Sleep but I haven't heard anything about it.
  7. prjio307

Theory Concerning a Possible Xehanort/Terra Connection

So by now we should all be familiar with the Terra-becomes-Xehanort-theory right? Well I have another theory branching off that one. There is a scene in KH2: Final Mix+ where Xehanort goes down a long flight of stairs, finally reaching a room in which a pile of armor lays. If you look closely at...
Back