• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

When you get Kingdom Hearts II..

Wiil you: A) Start crying as soon as you see and touch the cover B) Have a party C) Go crazy because you finally have it and you will show everyone in the video store that you can beat Kingdom Hearts II and getting every single thing in 48 hours D) All of the above
  2. N

If the KH/KH2 Characters....

Would be in their own commericals, what would it be? For some odd reason, I can picture Sora, Riku and the BHK sitting on the beach doing a Captin Crunch commerical...except for it'll be Captin Jack Sparrow Crunch with whole grain mini sword bite size bits. With 7 essential vitamins of course =D
  3. N

Do you think.....

It will be like Chains of Memories? Where you play Sora's story first, then play the BHK's after you beat Sora's story? I think this will be alot easier like this instead of switching back and worth. Tell me what you think and sorry if this been said...
Back