• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Terraearthman15

I'm back

I have been on and off of KHInsider for 3 years now, yet I keep finding my way back to this forum. I guess it's because of all the wonderful people I've encountered here. Ounce again I'm back, and oddly enough my 15th birthday is tomorrow. That means that I am eligible to take my permit test...
  2. Terraearthman15

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep possibly going cellular......

With Sony's new android phone model: "Xperia Play". Brings a whole entire new meaning to Cell Phone games. the Xperia is a phone that slides out and transforms into a Sony gaming device(resembling a mixture of a PSP and a PS3). The Xperia comes with 7 pre:loaded games on it. It also can obtain...
  3. Terraearthman15

Your favorite Monster?

What was your favorite type of monster throughout the KH series, mine is the quick and agile Unversed. What is your favorite monster type?
  4. Terraearthman15

Friend D-Link and multilplayer for BBS made easy

K well lets start off with the easy stuff first, I have found out a lot players aren't wanting to use the D-Link ability well Keep on reading and you'll be dieing to try it our with your friends! Versus Mode: up to a total of six players may play but you have to use preselected decks...... But...
  5. Terraearthman15

More worlds cut from bbs!

As we all know the jungle book world was mysteriously cut well now we have a few new worlds cut Castle Oblivion/room of awekinig, Destiny Islands, andThe Realm of Darkness. Please forgive me if some of this information is old. here are some screen shots i took myself: Here is the video...
  6. Terraearthman15

BBS Mystic Silver Bundle pre-order info

The moment you have all been waiting for the KH BBS psp bundle called Mystic Silver available at game stop Click Here to Order. It is listed at $199.99 at ships at 9/7/2010. I am Getting it just to note everyone :) It is a Sony PSP 3,000 and comes with these items: * PSP-3000 system...
  7. Terraearthman15

Birth by Sleep Pre-Order now available!

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=77479 This link is were you may find the Price for the NA bbs game. which is $39.99 and you may now begin to pre-order the game both in stores and online. thank you, oh you will also find the KH BBS NA BOX ART TO the left side of the Price
  8. Terraearthman15

KHInsider's Birth By Sleep Turnament

KHInsider's Birth By Sleep Turnament Note: I know that i posted this Turny in a diffrent section which is the one urrently in my signature and it is also for the English release. my reasoning for having it here in this section as well is because of the tip I was gaven...
  9. Terraearthman15

KHInsider's Birth By Sleep Turnament

KHInsider's Birth By Sleep Turnament JudgesI have sent PMs to the people I wish to judge with me and if they can not judge I will go to other sutible people so to recap so for the Judges are: Terraearthman15 RequirementsYou must have a Wi-Fi port available, a copy or Wi-Fi...
  10. Terraearthman15

N64 awesomeness

N64 Awesomeness Well the n64 is and was my favorite videogame system of all time and when my dad and i went up to the pond shop near Springfield Missouri i bought Conker's Bad Fur Day and Scooby-Doo:Clasic Creep Capers but over all I think the Banjo series is my favorite even though it sucks...
  11. Terraearthman15

Inferno

Anger is like a burning fire wating for it's next Victim Always consuming anything in it's path no mater what mercilise and free anger runs Torches even your brain when your angry Give it some time but try not to rhyme because it is a serious matter and it's not of cake batter
  12. Terraearthman15

KHInsider's Pokemon Rescue contest

KHInsider's Pokemon Rescue Contest Note: I have no idea were this would go so if i gets moved plz pm the the link to it's changeed area. Qualifaction: you must be able to rescue others with your copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time,Darkness,or Sky. Info The contest will be in May...
  13. Terraearthman15

The Memories and the heart

Memories are always decived and forgoten from time to time but they don't vanish from one spot your heart thesse memories you forget choose to act up on times for instance when your temper breaks[if you have an extremly bad case of anger] all you can see is whats happening you can't stop it but...
  14. Terraearthman15

Fanfiction ► The Truth of the Keyblade War

The Truth of The Keyblade War Chapter 1: An importan Lesson. Note: this Fanfic is in Master Eraqus' point of view. I walked into the Temple were I always train and meet with Master Xine[z-nay] my keyblade master, when I arived to the cross-off were the diffrent cooridoors...
  15. Terraearthman15

The Amazing Asir Fanclub

The Amazing Asir Fanclub This fanclub is about the Platinum Member Asir Our Leader: Asir Founder:Terraearthman15 Asir's Favorite: NEWSFLASH: Asir has been found guilty of Drug use so he has been sent to Juvy. all members should not think highly of this...
  16. Terraearthman15

Fanfiction ► Jutsu Paradox (A Naruto Fanfiction)

well this is odd there is nothing here
  17. Terraearthman15

The Wild Rose

The Wild Rose is like a dream blosaming and dieing only to eventually be reborn after it's sleep but when we follow thesse dreams we may not realize that blocks and turns and hardships are encounterd such as the wild rose. for it is born as a dream[the roots] and you must climb up to the rose...
  18. Terraearthman15

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Oblivious Master

Kingdom Hearts: The Oblivious Master Chapter 1: introductions "Wehhhhhrrh" Roared the train as it docked into the station. The only Man that came out of the train was called Conducter Bob and he went over to the town Mayor Stephen Dinkly. "Well now Bob what did you find on the World's...
  19. Terraearthman15

BBS release date?

I heard a romur that bbs is gonna be for english may 15 2010 and i hjope so becausei can barely wait to get it oh and if anny one has acess to live videos of bbs that show a whole world of the charachters and not just a part of one like Terra part 26 neverland and then terra part 30 neverland no...
  20. Terraearthman15

The speedy Ventus Air-Man fanclub

This fanclub is the one of the verry speedy Just recently became a premium member Ventus Air-Man I will keep you all updated on the honary god fatherVentus Air-Man(visit) Fan Fics by him: The Shadows of the Light: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/144188-shadows-light.html Tomes...
Back