• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Penance

WHOA (Lady Gaga)

That new Lady Gaga video. W T F That's a whole lot of skank action ahaha. Did anyone see that?
  2. Penance

GODS WRATH

IT has begun my children.
  3. Penance

Sora

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like, is any of this for real or not?" "When your true memories awaken you may no longer be you." Do you think there is some secret to Sora we don't know yet? I know a lot of things have been resolved, but Sora is connected to Terra and...
  4. Penance

TIGER WOODS...

Why won't they leave him alone? We already know what happened, and wow big surprise a guy cheated on his wife. Big deal. They should leave him alone.
  5. Penance

HELP... 4gb and 8gb Memory Sticks

It's right there...in the Playstation Store. Possibly the greatest game ever made for only 10.00 and I don't even have to leave my house to get it... The game of course being Final Fantasy VII, but I can't get it because it takes about over 1 gb of space. :( So how much do these memory sticks...
  6. Penance

Is television getting too sexy?

Well is it? Things are getting a lot dirtier some people say.
  7. Penance

Psp browser

Hey I'm using my psp browser and was wondering how to make site page smaller or something. Also if you could tell me what other stuff I could do with it, that would be great.
  8. Penance

What's so great about Lady Gaga?

She's not even hot... I'm just wondering the fascination.
  9. Penance

Meteors?

So I'm confused on how Sora and Riku got back on DI at the end of KHII. I know they used that door, but somehow they moved like meteors to the planet. Is that how Kairi got there in the beginning? She used a door? That whole traveling system confuses me.
Back