• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NoBoDy HeRo777

quick recap plox?

hey this is kinda embarrasing but i havent checked up with khi in a while and like i have no idea whats going on with KH3/KH3DS and have no idea what recoded was about cuz i kinda got sick of the re used characters/maps. anyway could somebody just give tell me what KH3DS is vaguely about and if...
  2. NoBoDy HeRo777

SSoHPKC is doing a KH walkthrough!!!

just in case anyone is a fan of SSoHPKC, KH walkthroughs, or comedy in general; i just thought i would let u know that SSoHPKC is doing a walkthrough of kh w/ hilarious commentary. sooooo yeah. even if ur not interested just check out his youtube channel cuz he is just hilarious. he also does...
  3. NoBoDy HeRo777

More VA or Speech Bubbles

just wondering for anyone who has play the jap version, is there more VA or is it mostly speech bubbles in the cutscenes in bbs
  4. NoBoDy HeRo777

KH3 Story Outcome

Well was just thinking whether or not KH3 will have an epic and surprising plot twist or just a crappy/cheesy think where to win the final battle sora digs deep down to the bottom of his heart and finds a pure light and kills the final boss with it. i thought i would post it as a poll/thread...
  5. NoBoDy HeRo777

If Jesse McCartney Doesn't Voice Ventus...

First off for all flamers: I KNOW THAT U KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN Lets say jesse mccartney won't voice ventus, who do u guys think he would voice??? My guess: Aqua or Mickey this thread was made for hilarious possibilities and making fun of jesse mccartney so flamers/jesse...
  6. NoBoDy HeRo777

KH3 on the Sony Motion

WOULDNT THIS BE AWESOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Just imagine swing you keyblade/remote around the living room while killing heartless/breaking crap in ur living room! This would be amazing now u guys discuss and vote!!!!
  7. NoBoDy HeRo777

NA demo

i was just thinking if it would be likely if mr. n decided to make a pre/post-launch demo for bbs. tell me what u guys think!
  8. NoBoDy HeRo777

Universal Vending Machine

this is how the game works: if i put in something such as "i put in an ipod... the next person could say "and out came a toaster. i put in a book..." the next person could say "and out came a nuclear bomb. i put in blah blah blah..." and the game goes on forever. its kinda like ask a stupid...
  9. NoBoDy HeRo777

Master Keyblades

i just thought that mr. n might not have remade terra and aqua's keyblades for no reason. i think he did it because i think once terra and aqua become masters they get the keyblades that were shown to us in the earlier trailers. just a theory so flame all you want!
  10. NoBoDy HeRo777

At the End of the Worlds

in kh and kh2 sora always did his thing with the keyhole or whatever. "what will TVA do?" is what im wondering! maybe they'll wave their keyblades in the air and dance around!!! :lol: maybe they'll do nothing and just go to the next world. DISCUSS WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN AT THE END OF EACH...
  11. NoBoDy HeRo777

Journals?

in bbs do you think there will be journals? yes or no. (please state why)
  12. NoBoDy HeRo777

More Evidence

i just found more evidence that Terra is Xehanort (notice the part where terra says "Xehanort" 3 times in a row) YouTube - Terra - The Lingering Sentiment [English Subbed]
  13. NoBoDy HeRo777

How Far in the Future?

i was just thinking whether kh3 should take place right after srk gets the letter from the king or if its like 2 years in the future so at least they look different. but since we dont know what the letter says im just wondering if that will say if there is an immediate problem or if the letter...
  14. NoBoDy HeRo777

Ventus's and Roxas's Keyblades

i was just wondering why roxas didnt get vens keyblade
  15. NoBoDy HeRo777

Lingering Sentiment

i read some where that near the end of terras scenario "Terra can feel there is something wrong with his friend’s heart, and he explodes with anger. He challenges Master Xehanort with an attack that 'Lingering Sentiment' used in KHIIFM" so i was wondering if you guys think that players will be...
  16. NoBoDy HeRo777

Extremely Hard Boss

just wondering who you guys think the really hard boss will be in bbs if there is one at all (like sephiroth in kh and kh2) i cant think of anyone so tell me your ideas
  17. NoBoDy HeRo777

Vanitas for Ventus or Aqua

There has been controversy over who's final boss will be vanitas- ven or aqua I personally think he will be vens because of theyre closeness in age and name. i dont see any evidence connecting van to aqua but some people think that van will be aquas final boss but some people think so. Plz...
  18. NoBoDy HeRo777

lea and isa weapons?

just wondering if you guys think that isas or leas weapons will be a little different in bbs (e.g. leas weapon would still be a chakram but the design might be different)
  19. NoBoDy HeRo777

good/evil ending for Terra

i was thinking in bbs they could have terra either fight MX with the power of light or the power of darkness. like maybe if terra gives into darkness at the end of the battle you could try to finish of MX but he jump out of the way and you kill ven and send vens heart to sora??? as apposed to if...
  20. NoBoDy HeRo777

one technical difficulty is all i need fixed.

I CANT POST ATTACHMENTS and in the FAQ it says to contact an administrator. here is my problem: I CANT FIND ONE!!! so can anyone tell me the name of an administrator that will help me, a humble member, with this problem and is often on this website checking his/her private messages?
Back