• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

KH 3D designs

Been watching some KH3D playthroughs and I've noticed that the designs in the game like the menu and tutorials feel like they were all designed by a female designer. Is this true? because if it is I hope that person is also gonna do some of the designs for KH 3. The designs just look fantastic!
  2. E

BBS as an RPG

I've always known that the Kh games were rpg games but something about BBS felt off as an rpg game. It had the battle elements but interaction with other characters were very minimal and it seems like the only thing to do was either play mini games or fight and grind your command deck. The...
  3. E

many questions and few answers

As much as i love the kh series and it's story i think we get too many unanswered questions . BBS gaves us quite a few answers to some questions but they keep on giving us more questions that need to be answered. Some answers had to be directly stated by Nomura in Ultimania to explain the...
  4. E

Ven is NOT a roxas clone

first off i dont know if this belongs in the spoiler section but i think everybody's played BBS by now. so im reading some reviews for BBS and some of the reviewers discuss TAV. but when they talk about ventus they simply just say that he's a roxas clone in a way and that just simply grinds my...
  5. E

recoded impressions

if theres already a forum about this then sorry -_- but if not then.. well anyways i just saw the recoded tgs trailer of course on the main page and i was truly surprised by the gameplay. after playing birth by sleep i was extremely satisfied with the kh teams hard work but now i cant wait...
  6. E

the new battle system

sorry i put this in the wrong section -_-
  7. E

x play review

ok i know that most people dont take g4tv x play reviews seriously but here is the review for BBS anyway (hey, at least they gave it a 4 out of 5 not like gamespot 7.5 out of 10 :p) Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PlayStation Portable - Reviews - G4tv.com
  8. E

english translation

so im posting this after ive watched the gamescon trailer for BBS and i was wondering if the english translation is spot on or has it been slightly altered? because i know that mickey in the japanese version says that "the keyblade isn't something you use to hurt people" but in the trailer he...
  9. E

very confused???

ok so ive tried to do the research and ive played the games but i am still kinda confused. people on the forums have been saying that once a nobody and the heartless of a person is defeated they can come back??? people are saying thats how xehanort is going to come back in the next game but im...
  10. E

battle system

im curious to know what everyone thinks of the battle system of the all the KH games. my thoughts are this: KH1: great battle system but camera angles were bad and running out of mp in the most important battles with no way to recover unless you had like 99 ethers. Kh2: button mashing should...
  11. E

will NA BBS help the psp?

well the title says it all but do you think that the NA release of BBS will help the psp? i mean i know for sure that a lot of people will just download BBS instead of buying the game but us kingdom hearts fans will definately buy the game of course. the sales of BBS in japan were huge but im...
  12. E

MX english voice joke

LOL ok so i was watching the BBS english trailer on youtube and it looked like some people were joking about the english voice of MX and this comment just cracked me up. "Well that's what happens when you smoke darkness. MX took a pipe and used dark fire to spark it and has been smoking...
  13. E

sora's keyblade?

so, can anyone explain to me how sora got his keyblade? i know that terra did the ritual thing with riku and kairi touched aquas keyblade so she was able to hold a keyblade but i dont ever remember sora having a ritual for his keyblade. so did riku's original keyblade just automatically go to...
  14. E

master eraqus forum

so what did you think of the character master eraqus? i respect his role as a master to all three keyblade wielders but after he tried to kill ven i kinda thought he became a douche considering 1) he tried to kill ven 2) he tried to kill terra too (well not really) 3)for a keyblade master he...
  15. E

Aqua's Popularity

wow, it seems that most or even maybe all the kh fans have loved aqua in birth by sleep more than ven and terra. maybe she's become more of a fan favorite than dual wielding roxas. though my favorite will always be dual wielding roxas. (ya just cant beat someone as cool as roxas with his dual...
  16. E

emotional impact???

well, ive watched all the cutscenes for birth by sleep but i dont think the story had the same emotional impact as kh1 or 358/2 days. what do you guys think? personally i found 358/2 days to have a huge emotional impact even though the pacing was slow but the story was definately good even...
  17. E

Story proggression

i love the kingdom hearts series but i absolutely despise how Nomura is reseting the story for kingdom hearts. If you think about it the story is always reset. For example kingdom hearts 1 you play as sora and then finish the game and then wait for a sequel and when it comes out the story resets...
  18. E

MX Xehanort and Ven

im sure by now everyone knows that ven is MX apprentice and obviously almost everyones knows by now that MX screwed ven over by removing his dark side but whats interesting is that in the xehanort report it mentions that MX wanted ven to sleep peacefully where no one would bother him so he...
  19. E

MX Xehanort and Ven

sorry i posted this in the wrong section... :p
  20. E

recoded gameplay

ok i dont know if theres already a thread of this but i just recently saw the kh recoded gameplay with sora in twilight town and i must say the gameplay looks pretty darn good. i mean when i played kh 358/2 days roxas attacks seemed limited as well as his specials but seeing this recoded...
Back