• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ven Darkness

Final Fantasy games runing Kingdom Hearts! !!MODS DO NOT LOCK!!

Ok obvously this is part two because a mod decided to close my previous dicsuc sion. Therfore; I am making a new therad so that we can discuss this; if a mod closes this they are trying to silence me Ok had to choose a dumb prefix for this but here goes. Ever since the event back earlier this...
  2. Ven Darkness

Final Fantasy games runing Kingdom Hearts! -----> see proof inside

Ok had to choose a dumb prefix for this but here goes. Ever since the event back earlier this month you know the one that KH3D Drop Deam Distance was shown at there are even more final fantasy games coming out now because of Square Enix and that means that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be delayed even...
  3. Ven Darkness

Birth By Sleep -Final Mix- in Weekly Famitsu, full translation.

I agree The Monstro fight looks interesting but I think the acid might be a little much I mean this is a kids game were talking about.
  4. Ven Darkness

How to thank Nomura?

How would I thank Nomura I wouldn't because of Birth by Sleep Final Mix It is because of this I think he should rot in hell with all of his money Don't even try to change my mind.
  5. Ven Darkness

Birth By Sleep -Final Mix- in Weekly Famitsu, full translation.

Wow so we can even change into Unversed now which totally fits with my Vens parents are Unversed theroy.
  6. Ven Darkness

Re:coded "Status Matrix" and "Floor Trial" gameplay videos.

Re: coded "Status Matrix" and "Floor Trial" gameplay videos. TOO CONFUSING!!!!!!!!
  7. Ven Darkness

family starting having significance?

well you arent being very clear :) i mean kairis grandma has nothing to do wiht future of kingdom hearts bcuz she is probaly dead
  8. Ven Darkness

family starting having significance?

well if you are implying that sora has any family (except his mother) then i think you are making a mistake we all know sora has no family unless in kh3 we can play as soras son
  9. Ven Darkness

hello

I am new to Kingdom Hearts Insidier so dont give me a rought time!!! :) I like videogames and anime like naruto and bleach (only the best!) I also love the kingdom hearts series and made my own character named ven darkness who is (you guessed it) named after me I like playing kingdom hearts 2...
  10. Ven Darkness

LARXENE!!

man she is easy you really just have to keep hitting her and hitting her and shew ill go down eventally. in my expreince many ppl have an easy time fightin her
Back