• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

MF read this!

Based on: Fanz0RocksYoutube's theory Hey guys, wanted to make this thread since I wanted to synthesize some speculation and add some of my own. I think it could be possible that original Ansem the Wise were to be the MF. First of all, analyzing time, AtW could fairly visit The Land of...
  2. R

Top 100

Hey there forum. I was checking up IGN and I found a top 100 ps2 games list. I searched the list and i found KH re:com in post 92! KHII was settled in post 73! Just wanted to share this piece of news, sorry if it´s been posted already, I'll leave the link below. Top 100 PS2 Games - Top 100...
  3. R

release date

Hi in first place. Checkin around bbs info i saw something that caught my sight. Gamestats.com has already posted a release date for Birth by sleep. Sep 30 2010. Is it true? Check it out, discuss, comment reVerse/reBirth
  4. R

yellow eyes

Ok. so here´s what we know...Throughout the series we have known this characters that possess yellow eyes: Saïx - it is known Isa has no yellow eyes Xemnas - are kinda orange Ansem SoD - possesses them although Xehanort doesn´t Xigbar - His somebody Braig has yellow eyes Master Xehanort -...
  5. R

Ultimate Theory

Well, today we got in our hands the new scans of bbs. I´ve been around in the forums collecting ideas and wanted to make a thread syntethize them and add my own ideas. Here´s what we´ve got...First of all, I want you to remember...In the lastest TGS09 trailer we see a phrase at the beggining...
  6. R

HOW COME?

How come nobody (without counting xigbar and xemnas) ever mention TAV? Mickey shoul´ve said something or at least Ansem the wise, Maleficient anyone... Please respond
  7. R

GOT TO SEE

I have been seeing several interviews with Mr. Nomura and realized a shocking fact... Mr Nomura affirmed that when a persons´ heartless is destroyed along with the nobody the person returns to his/her human being... This Means Xehanort will return? >>reVerse/reBirth<<
Back