• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Based on Xehanort's plan...

Well seen as Xemnas called the armor "friend" I would say that it was just part of terra in Xemnas longing for his long lost friend.
  2. D

Organization 13

Eraqus' heart is still fused with Terra's heart
  3. D

Light and Darkness in relation to people in detailed observation

I'm not saying that he isn't a wielder, but i just believe he is because of his connection either with riku or ven, but you are completely entitled to your opinion as well and im sure this will be fully explained/answered in kh3
  4. D

On Braig, Lea, and Saix: Somebodies and Heartless

Just certain scenes such as him saying he'd miss roxas and his drastic change from CoM to 365/2 and how he is able to remeber his time as a nobody leads me too believe that he was indeed one of those members who developed a heart
  5. D

MX subtly said it. The fact that he is not a "chosen one" is what makes Sora special and how he was able to do all of the things he has even though he is an ordinary boy. and yes aqua said he had the potential, but then again many people probably do, but do they all become keyblade wielders?
  6. D

How was I making things up? MX's heart and Terra's heart did fuse (in a sense anyways) And as you know nobodies can grow hearts which axel had start to grow and when his nobody was killed his former selfs heart and his new heart fused.
  7. D

Nomura has even said that Sora is just an ordinary boy. The only reason he can wield it is because of his friends. There is nothing special about him which Nomura highlights and that it could have been anyone who could have wielded that keyblade.
  8. D

A true keyblade wielder is one who went through the inheritance ceremony with a master, which sora did not. the only reason why sora can use a keyblade is either because of his connection to riku who is a true wielder. The only reason Sora can use the keyblade is because his heart is connected...
  9. D

Re: Seven lights, thirteen darkness in detail observation He was weak then, he wouldnt have been a good candidate for one of the 13 in that certain instance in time.
  10. D

Re: Seven lights, thirteen darkness in detail observation Yes he does have terra because terra and sora are the "two lights" he has on his side.
  11. D

Why is BBS vol. II so crucial? *POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

Yes I believe there will be multiple scenarios, but they just wont run through all of the same worlds like in BBS. many people want a bbsvII because it would answer all of the unanswered questions and fill in all of the crucial plot points to the story that we did not get to see.
  12. D

How do you explain the FUSION of MX's and terra's heart then or the FUSING of Lea's and Axel's hearts? they COMBINED as in more than 1 heart, and if your going by the " theres no evidence to point towards" theory then the same thing can be said about your theory that theres no evidence that...
  13. D

Re: Seven lights, thirteen darkness in detail observation Ah ok. I agree then lol. Yes when he tried to extract terras heart out of his body he ended up sealing their hearts in and possibly also fusing them which is why i believe that he will make an appearance. I don't know if i agree with...
  14. D

I'm still confused

I agree that there is a paradox of sorts. All of these forms of Xehanort are from other timelines and as such allow for the return of xehanort which as said above wouldn't happen if they were from this timeline and there would be no salvation for terra.
  15. D

Re: Seven lights, thirteen darkness in detail observation I do not agree, I believe that apprentice xehanort will make an appearance. He is neither mx nor terra but a combination of the two and as such is not mx's past, and even if.you argue that he is "controlled" by MX he is still not...
  16. D

Organization 13

We all know that we could be wrong, but the evidence that we have right now points towards it.
  17. D

Didyou not see the amount of machinery in kh2 at Radiant garden? that factory was massive and was more than capable of producing hundreds of thousands or maybe even millions of heartless.
  18. D

Organization 13

It is her keyblade, and as I said before if she could hold the keyblade without it dissapearing then she can wield a keyblade, it is blatantly obvious that she either is or will become a wielder so there is no point in arguing against it.
  19. D

Organization 13

Although he is a replica, he is a real person with a real heart. He is a replica of riku, but he is not like the real riku, he is his own self, so yes he eliglible to be one of the 13.
  20. D

Organization 13

Yes i would agree with that, but in any case she has the potential to be a keyblade warrior and if she can use some elses keyblade she could probably also summon one if really needed.
Back