• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Master Xehanort- Good or Evil?

I personally think Master Xehanort is good. All he was doing was trying to restore the balance between light and darkness. Although his way of going about doing that was VERY wrong all he wanted to do was create balance.
  2. D

A quick question

I have not gotten onto khinsier for about 5 months. I tried to look at some old posts and threads of mine but it said sorry could not find it or something like that. How would I go about finding my old posts and threads?
  3. D

Search has been disabled

What the Heck is up with that why cant i check my old post or threads! it always says search has been disabled
  4. D

Heartless+Nobody=?

Ive been wondering this for a little while. If someones heartless and nobody were to meet and combine what would they create? Since it would still be incomplete because it would be missing a heart then what would it be? Could there be anything like this?
  5. D

Axel possibly having a heart?

Ok so i'm sure that you all remember when Roxas and Axel go to Neverland and Axel was like ok why cant i fly but you can. Roxas then said you had to believe. Axel believed and he was able ti fly. In order to fly you had to believe and in order to believe, you need a heart so shouldnt Axel...
  6. D

Closed threads

Why do they close threads? i was enjoying debating in a thread then suddenly when i went to send a message bam it sayed closed?
  7. D

How To change name

How the hell do i change my name on the forum???!
  8. D

How do i get exp in forum

I have made a few threads and i have done a good amount of posts but when i look at experience it says no data available. I am at a complete loss. I am hoping that u guys can help me.
  9. D

How Do u Raise ur level on forum

How the heck do u raise your level i really have no clue?????!!!!
  10. D

Ven/Sora Riku/Terra Kairi/Aqua connected

Well i mean first of all lets think about Aqua's and Kairi's similarities first of all they both like making charms for thier friends and like kairi and sora are an item she seems to care deeply about Ven. Next is Riku and Terra, they both have given in to the darkness( joined maleficent). Third...
  11. D

what and who is Ven and how is he connected to Sora?

Nomura during an interview said that if u connect the story between Sora and Roxas that you will find out who Ven is. I do not get what he means.
Back