• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Worth it?

Hey guys, just a quick question for those of you with the game already. I don't own a 3ds but have been contemplating getting one for awhile. I've read some reviews and they all say the game is damn good, but I just wanna hear someone actually telling me that. So, does anyone think I should use...
  2. L

Survey for school?

Hey guys. I gotta do this market research project for school. I need to collect some data to analyze and then develop a product based on it. It'd be great if a few of you took the survey for me. My topic is antacids, so if you haven't taken them before then don't bother taking it...
  3. L

VERY unlikely Ienzo age explanation

Just a warning... This is entirely speculation and is most likely wrong... BUT it could explain the whole Ienzo/Zexion thing age difference thing. Basically it involves the addition of an 'X' to the organizations name. Maybe the 'X' is there for a reason besides making the names cool. As all of...
  4. L

Searching the Forums?

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I had a question or two that I wanted to ask some people, but before I go making a fool of myself by asking a stupid question, I was hoping to take advantage of some of people who had asked that same dumb question before me. So, I went searching for my question...
Back