• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

SRK/VTA

Hi people. After i saw the jump festa trailer (which was awesome by the way) something started wandering in my head. At first i couldn't figure what it was, but then it started to take form. In the connections between Sora, Riku and Kairi, with Ventus, Terra and Aqua, there's something in...
  2. D

Sora is just an opportunist?

Hello people. Just a quick question... With the incoming release of BBS and the release of Days, it appears that we have forgoten Sora as a main character. Anyway... I don't understand why everyone says that Riku was the actual candidate for the Keyblade wielding... and Sora was just in the...
  3. D

Roxas: Sora's Nobody or not?

Hi people. I don't know if you have noticed but for me, it's hard to say that Roxas is Sora's nobody. First of all you can clearly see that the resemblance of the other organization's members with their previous bodies is higher than Roxas has with Sora. Also the fact that Roxas doesn't remember...
Back