• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Pissed that BBS is only on PSP

well, i dont have money to just spend on a PSP and im not gonna just but a PSP just to play BBS (unless i get super desperate) But what about others who just want it on other systems?
  2. R

i didnt even think about porting it like CoM! Im gonna pray they do port it!
  3. R

srry, i just became aware about a month ago when i became aware of this site. but we want to know the whole story of KH, and by the sounds of it, this looks like its gonna be a big game.
  4. R

I dont kno about you guys, but i was kinna pissed when i heard BBS was only on PSP. OK< not piss, but saddened. I dont own a PSP and i cant just borrow one. So, looks like i aint gonna get to play BBS. I imagine there was a lot of people who felt this way about DAYS. Luckily, my sister has a ds...
  5. R

Currently doing a level 1 run

thats insane!!! i dont think i could do that to myself. i hate it when Sora dies. a little part of me dies every time it happens.
  6. R

Alice's Character

Neither is Kairi, and for better or worse - neither is Belle. :\ she's a poor, quirky inventor's daughter. And Cinderella isn't a princess either, not by birth. And going by what we know she was a PoH before she married her prince, so being a PoH has nothing to do with being royalty or not...
  7. R

Currently doing a level 1 run

whats a "Level1 run?" is it where your stuck at level one?
  8. R

Let's Reminsce About the Past.

i have. i always wanted the games, but never had a playstation. so i bought the GBA game from a friend and then lost it. 4 years later i find it and pop it into my DS. im addicted again. my GF let me borrow her PS2, and i got both games at Gamestop. the rest is history. and the song is pretty...
  9. R

Alice's Character

i think they just put all the girls' names into a hat and drew them out. like, why wasnt Ariel a POH? Alice aint even a princess
  10. R

What level did you finish KH/KH2?

good luck at hollow baston with lvl 40. the boss is a bitch. if i were you, id head back to Olympus and do the hardest tournment a hundred times. i had to be at least level 55. when i beat the game, i was level 75 or so... im still on KH2
  11. R

Synthisize?

yes! i just found one in the Beast's room.
  12. R

"Keyblade of Worlds' Hearts"

i like it! i never really thought of what the different forms mean. your idea does make sense tho.
  13. R

Synthisize?

i thinki see the problem! where do i get recipes!?!
  14. R

Synthisize?

well.. i have mithral shards and all that good stuff, but when i go to the little short pink flying dude, what do i do from there?
  15. R

Synthisize?

How do i Synthiseze stuff in KH2? its super confusing!
  16. R

Will I be lost?

Awesome. Cause I just bought it with my parents. And yes, Santa isn't real, way to be un-Christmas-y
  17. R

Will I be lost?

I'm playing through KH1, and on the last boss fight( damn u Ansem...) and I asked Santa for 358/2days. Am I gonna be lost?
  18. R

DIE ANSEM!

Why do you have to fight Ansem some 20 times! its the longest boss battle stage ever! i mean, 2 or 3 times, understandable, but not this many times! i get to like the 4th or 5th battle, and Ansem serves my ass on a gold platter. opinions?
  19. R

Ultima Weapon

but i am playing KH... i dont have to wait till i beat the game?
  20. R

?RPG?

Whats the "RPG" menu for? i don;t get it....
Back