• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Pissed that BBS is only on PSP

I dont kno about you guys, but i was kinna pissed when i heard BBS was only on PSP. OK< not piss, but saddened. I dont own a PSP and i cant just borrow one. So, looks like i aint gonna get to play BBS. I imagine there was a lot of people who felt this way about DAYS. Luckily, my sister has a ds...
  2. R

Synthisize?

How do i Synthiseze stuff in KH2? its super confusing!
  3. R

Will I be lost?

I'm playing through KH1, and on the last boss fight( damn u Ansem...) and I asked Santa for 358/2days. Am I gonna be lost?
  4. R

DIE ANSEM!

Why do you have to fight Ansem some 20 times! its the longest boss battle stage ever! i mean, 2 or 3 times, understandable, but not this many times! i get to like the 4th or 5th battle, and Ansem serves my ass on a gold platter. opinions?
  5. R

?RPG?

Whats the "RPG" menu for? i don;t get it....
  6. R

Ultima Weapon

When can i get the Ulitma Weapon? i kno you get it via the sythathis moodles.
  7. R

Kingdom Hearts Jewelry?

Anyone Own/ know where to buy sweet KH jewelry? im looking for a good Keyblade Necklace. Yes, i have looked on Amazon and Ebay.
  8. R

Chat?

Whats the "CHAT" button in the top menu for? and how do u get it to work?
  9. R

Hardest Boss?

Who was your Hardest Boss in KH? and how did you overcome them? For me,(So far, because Im still in the process of playing) its been the Malnificent Dragon. i just replayed every level before, and completed all the tournaments and use the Olympus Blade.
  10. R

"Mercenaries" kinna sucks....

i borrowed it from my friend, he was like "Dude, you get to blow shit up!" well... yes you do... but its rather boring. am i missing something?
  11. R

Anyone Up For A Kingdom Hearts Roleplay?(Maybe over Yahoo?)

Im bored... lets RP PM me if your interested in Yahoo... Rules: No God-powering lets not try to actually kill each other, but i'm all for ruffing up people! :D plz post your charater description and then ill let you join. i also need an idea for a setting....
  12. R

How Do You Get Those Pictures On The Bottom Of Your Messages??

How Do You Get Those Pictures On The Bottom Of Your Messages?? Im new to this site, and i could use some help. thx~~~
Back