• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Im Back

So its been like months since i haven't been here because i didnt want to be spoiled my bbs stuff Sooooon whats new?
  2. B

bbs out already!?!?!?

I'm not gonna spoil myself because the videos will be in youtube...
  3. B

Terra...

Right you saw Terra becoming mad at MX and he unleashed his darkness from his heart...what if he turns darker and turns his hair light becoming Xehanort then he unleashed his anger on MX and Vanitas and he's like sora's Anti Form and he can only hold the Keyblade for a limited time...
  4. B

just a thought but....

Maybe Xemnas is Mckey's Evil Twin Brother
  5. B

A Roxas/Ven connection theory

I thought Terra picked Riku...........
  6. B

MX / The Emperor ?

That is so.....umm....I had it but facepalm lost it...
  7. B

Where did Yen Sid go?

What Promise said............................................
  8. B

2channel

It said KH DD is called Kingdom Hearts Digital Darkness...but it's just a rumor....
  9. B

Vanitas theory

ROFLMFAO LMAO LOL yuuki.....XD
  10. B

Ven and Mickey's moment

Wheres the new video???????I cant find it in The news......
  11. B

Changing the language

I saw in a website sayin that when you get the game(bbs) you can change the language to english..... is this true?
  12. B

Trailer

I saw in this Theory something bout a new trailer featuring Ven and Mickey... Can you guys give me a link....
  13. B

PSP

Guys I don't know if this is in the right section so I don't care I was wondering if Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep will work in the PSP 2000...I just want an answer like Yes or No
  14. B

MX and Terra

1.By Vanitas tricking him... 2.Because MX thought that Vanitas would take too much power 3.Your right on that one 4.I saw in the recent new trailer that MX said something about to terra : "You Cant Save Ventus and Aqua"..Then he roars
  15. B

MX and Terra

No Posts yet............................................................
  16. B

games

I put a poll on top... which you like best????????
  17. B

Vanitas destroys L.o.D????

Thx thx thx thx 25 characters
  18. B

Everyone seems to have forgotten...

mAYBE Vanitas is an unversed................ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  19. B

MX and Terra

Well I just saw the new video (the new subtitled one from lissar) well this is what I think about the story...... I think MX told Terra to just control you darkness, To Travel Worlds and destroy Vanitas and as he went through each world he got closer to darkness and when he met MX again Master...
  20. B

Vanitas destroys L.o.D????

whats L.o.D. again??? 25 characters.....................
Back