• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Similarities...

I don't know if anyone other than me has noticed, but I've noticed some similarities between characters throughout the KH series. For instance, in KH1, Ansem's boots are exactly the same as the ones that Organization XIII wears. (Except for Roxas. He wears shoes...) And then Vanitas' suit is...
  2. D

Hmm...

Okay, so, I haven't actually played 358/2, but I have read a lot about it. I know that Xion was the 14th member of Organization 13, so, was Organization 13 called Organization 14 at one point? And sorry if this question has already been answered...:cry:
  3. D

Organization 13

Favorite member? Why? I like Marluxia. He's really graceful, but you know he can open up a can of whoop-ass anytime he wants to :D
  4. D

Hello :D

Hello KHInsider Forums people! I'm new here, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm a very nice guy, and you should become friends with meeeee! :) If you don't, I'll cry :cry:
  5. D

Am I the only one that...

Hasn't beaten KH1, and just read the manga instead? :D
Back