• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JustDarkMemories

A bonkload of Questions!

I've done some research on the KH games I haven't played yet (KH:CoM, KH Re:Coded) and the ones I've played, and I have some questions/ theories/ whatever it's called. I'll start with the one that made me most curious. So, the Keyblade Armor is an armored suit worn by Keyblade Wielders. We've...
  2. JustDarkMemories

Cloaked figure in Blank Points?

Who is this guy? I need the info. Do we know who he is? He sounds like MX but I've compared the voice actors carefully and the voices have a difference. I need this info for a task, please help quick! Thanx~
  3. JustDarkMemories

Memebase

I know a lot of people around here visit memebase, judging by the pics I see around. So, here's a thread! Post memes, or chat about them! Memebase is one of my favorite sites and I visit it more than YouTube. So people, share the heat and post some memes! I had to post this one.
  4. JustDarkMemories

KH3D's Battle System?

So I've seen a few DDD gameplay videos and the battle "thing" to the left looked like the command board, but with 2 visible slots. After some posting here, you guys told me it's not the command system. So could you give me a general idea of what it is? Because if it's not the command system...
  5. JustDarkMemories

The Nyan Cat YouTube Video Bar

I guess people must have noticed that the red YouTube Video bar on the official nyan cat video USED to have nyan cat as a pointer instead of the ball... So I ask this spectacular forum: HOW? WHY? WHO? expecting a nice conversation here. don't mess up :)
  6. JustDarkMemories

Help with avatars!!!

Hey, I just got back to the forums and I can't decide what avatar to have! help me pick, or suggest some pics ^_^ 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: Help, please!!!!1!!
  7. JustDarkMemories

hey~

Hey what's up KHI my name is Jason and I love KH since forever (maybe 8 years old) Well I'm 14 years old and kinda new to forums. although I have signed up on many, I've never managed to stay on one longer than a month or two. I hope that KHI will keep me hooked for a long time. P.S. I hate...
  8. JustDarkMemories

General Questions

Im a bit lost on bbs and Days. so plz answer>_< 1: whats an unversed? 2:where is anti-saix (or dark saix) at Days? 3:japanese release of bbs? 4:Ven-Roxas connection - true or false? 5:kh2fm+ : Enigmatic Soldier = Terra? Thank you guys.:cool::36:
  9. JustDarkMemories

HOW TO GET REPUTATION POINTS?

...Title says all.How the f*ck can i get some reputation points?
  10. JustDarkMemories

King Mickey Bottle Message?

Ok. As most of you should already know, at the end of KH2 Kairi gives Sora and Riku a bottle which carries a message by King Mickey. I was just sitting and wondering, "what does it say?" "is the answer at final mix+?"(cause I don't have final mix+)"Is it about KH3?","good or bad news?"... I'm...
  11. JustDarkMemories

Fantasy Chronicles prologue-IF U DRAW MANGA LET ME KNOW I NEED HELP!!!!

ok this is a storyline made by me- just a brainstorm, i guess... it will be updated with a new episode every two weeks. i wanna make a manga with that story so if anyone wanna help please tell. There is that guy Serion, who lives in the Middle Desert Territory, and has got a sister named Saya...
  12. JustDarkMemories

coded episodes???

ok. first wtf are coded episodes? second where can i get some or all or the available ones? third are they videos or games?:53::96::56:
Back