• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dawninmyheart

Dawninmyheart's Action Figure Photography

Dawninmyheart's Figure Photography A place for those who are still kids at heart Please click the image for full view and details. More on the way - check back soon!
  2. Dawninmyheart

Farewell [Updated]

Hey, gang, it's been a long while!
  3. Dawninmyheart

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X: Mistakes & Glories

(winner of a writing competition) Ten years before the events of Final Fantasy X, Jecht, the king of Blitzball, found himself among the company of Summoner Braska and his guardian, Auron. Together, they traveled to rid the world, Spira, of Sin. Their pilgrimage was never recorded it its...
  4. Dawninmyheart

Excelsior!

For SOTW. The first person to tell me what excelsior means gets a virtual cookie!
  5. Dawninmyheart

Cynical, it's just your way [Updated]

Update: peteshrug
  6. Dawninmyheart

Be not wise in thine own eyes

I think I'm getting better at this smudging thing.
  7. Dawninmyheart

Cards are war, in disguise of a sport.

Yeah, Sora again. And I have another Sora tag in works that I should be posting soon. (Title is a quote from Charles Lamb)
  8. Dawninmyheart

And how you'll scream!

For SOTW. I am aware that the tear on the paper could use some work, and I'll get to it later.
  9. Dawninmyheart

New Kingdom Hearts merchandise @ Hottopic.com

Check them all out here! ^ And is this the imfamous Organization cloak? Because it is not listed as such, but looks stunningly similar. (link)
  10. Dawninmyheart

Hope renewed

(Original tag) For this week's fun SOTW theme, I literally renewed Hope.
  11. Dawninmyheart

Lion-Hearted [Updated...again]

Update: Another Update: This is not a KR∆NK production. Critique, please.
  12. Dawninmyheart

We can overcome this Squall

This is the first wallpaper I've made by myself since I got a photoshop a year ago. CNC, please.
  13. Dawninmyheart

Blood is the new black [Updated]

For this week's SOTW. Eh, I'm not sure about the blood splatter version. Perhaps our local blood expert, KR∆NK, could give me a few pointers...?
  14. Dawninmyheart

New Kingdom Hearts products @ Hottopic.com!

If this is old, I'm sorry. I'm lovin' the first and third necklace. They're definitely on my Christmas list. Link: Kingdom Hearts - Pop Culture
  15. Dawninmyheart

I must confess that I feel like a monster [Updated]

Where is everybody? D: If you guys don't CNC this within the next 42 hours, I'm filing missing person reports! This was inspired by something my boss made.
  16. Dawninmyheart

Virginmedia.com reviews Birth by Sleep

Check out the review here. I'm very dissapointed to see how critical the review is of the KH universe as a whole, but I'm happy to see that it got the 8 out of 10 it deserves. Yep, that's right - another good rating for Birth by Sleep! It's becoming rather predictable now...
  17. Dawninmyheart

UK's and US's Official Playstation Magazines review Birth By Sleep [Scans]

Two Countries. Two Magazines. One Game. The UK’s Review Upon arriving in the United Kingdom, Birth by Sleep was promptly…shuffled to the second to last page of the review section of the UK’s Official Playstation Magazine. But do not fret, fans. Despite this, the Brits gave it their thumbs...
  18. Dawninmyheart

Right Zack at ya! [Updated - again]

Fourth, Zack Fair will appear, Wearing his smile that is not so rare And bringing his friends courage and cheer. -My poem, Birth by Sleep Updated versions: This is definitely the best smudging I've ever done. I do indeed intend to submit one of these in this week's...
  19. Dawninmyheart

Birth by Sleep

Birth by Sleep by Dawninmyheart Why am I excited about BBS? Let me count the ways: First, it is part of a series over which I obsess. Second, it looks to be better than Days. Third, Axel – via Lea – will again be in the limelight, But do not forget about his friend Isa, Whose nobody clung...
  20. Dawninmyheart

The Dawning of a New Birth [Updated]

My first LP (yay, I guess). I intend to submit this in the BBS countdown contest. So, the bottom line is should I submit this or go with something else?
Back