• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Birth by sleep

Hey just wanted to know if someone here knows the Bbs download link to share it with mefacepalm I have been trying for a long time to find it but nothing!
  2. A

Young Lea and Saix Somebody

Wait u saw the trailer? Can u give me the link?
  3. A

Saix's somebody...?

Lea and Sia...Is it me or both sound too girlish??
  4. A

Question about ordering from Play-Asia...

If you have a hacked psp except Psp Go you may be able to download the game and play it...simple and clean:cool:
  5. A

fuck it all hope is lost for a non-spoiled gaming experience!

Re: Not all hope is lost for a non-spoiled gaming experience! Star Fragment?Could someone plz explain to me what is this?
  6. A

Keychains

Guys one question...Why all the discuss about Keychains???...I mean what is their significance??:23:
  7. A

BBS Voice Actors

AQUA-Angelina Jolie Terra-anyone else LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  8. A

vanitas theory

Look for a video in youtube about Riku Replica and Vanitas...You will see they have the same voice...Does it mean something?
  9. A

Do you guys think Hades

Here's my theory. Hades thought that Terra was from FFVII but he was wrong,he didnt know he was from KH lol
  10. A

its becoming absurd

Mickey,Kairi,Donald and Goofy...No one have seen Roxas before so...BUT I wonder about Phill.He has seen Ven and Roxas so why didnt he mentioned something?? P.s geia s re kosta...ellinas kai egw
  11. A

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

I will be so HAPPPY if Terra will be at one of our greek cities in BBS EDIT: one more thing...Did they revealed the last world which will take part in BBS?
  12. A

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

First time i played kingdom hearts 2 it took me 10+ tries!!!!!!!!!!!f*****g water clones:angry: :P...As for Xaldin,well better not talk about it xD:lol::dizzy:
  13. A

Terra and the Lingering Sentiment

what is the Lingering Sentiment??? :P
  14. A

Three chairs in Land of departure

Probably it is for the new Master who will have to win the Master Qualification Exams
  15. A

Your Favorite ► Favourite Keyblade

Whats your favourite Keyblade and why do you like it? I love Star Seeker cause its so beautiful and strong with combos.... P.s If there is a same thread, mods you can close this :P
  16. A

Riku n Vanitas

And how do you know that Riku has a Nobody
  17. A

Master Xehanort manipulated?! Vens' Heart!!

Well,there is one thing that i didnt think before...Ven's heart for Vanitas and im sure that is somehow connected to the Heartless ...sounds a good theory to me
  18. A

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS OMG!!!!Olimpus Coliseum is BACK!Its my favourite world and Zack he's gona be Great but i have a feeling that he's not zack at all
  19. A

Um, there's something that really bugs.

Maybe they are "evolving" into heartless or something like that I agree with Attemisc
  20. A

Your Favorite ► Favourite Organixation Member

Sorry if this has opened before but im a new member in this awesome KH site and its my first thread... 1 Xemnas 2 Xigbar 3 Xaldin 4 Vexen 5 Lexaeus 6 Zexion 7 Saix 8 Axel---> my favourire 9 Demyx---->my 2nd favourite 10 Xigbar 11 Marluxia 12 Larxene 13 Roxas
Back