• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A guess(With Spoilers)

Doh, I keep forgetting to do that, sorry. I'm just throwing out random Theo-*COUGH "Hypothesis's" You never know with these games XD
  2. S

A guess(With Spoilers)

Im not sure if any of that is correct, so feel free to correct me on anything.
  3. S

A guess(With Spoilers)

This is all just a guess on my part. (This may even have been said before) So iv'e been reading around, and I read on Kh.wiki that by getting ventus's heart put inside him, sora gains the power to use the keyblade Now as most of us have guessed, Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely have sora...
  4. S

Aqua's armor 0_o

I dont get it either, but then again i dont think it's been explained.
  5. S

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Also, if you missed Terra's story this guy is doing it now: mebathi999 on Justin.tv Aqua's will continiue later
  6. S

[Spoiler]So..

So MX is whole again? *Kh3 senses begin to tingle.
  7. S

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Gaahhh I REALLY hope this is being recorded...I'll be so upset if i dont get to see it.
  8. S

Random little thing

You must not be very up to date. I wont spoil things for you, so go check out another thread if you want.
  9. S

Terra ending (video)

Im a little confused. Is xhanort the complete form of Xemnas who used the name ansem? Why is this so hard to follow?
  10. S

[Spoiler]So..

sure as hell confuses me.
  11. S

Terra ending (video)

It's not CGI. Terra Defeats Terranort, and kneels down with his keyblade, like he is doing in KH2 FM. Music plays, and theres a bright light that envlops Terranort and Kingdom hearts appears over the canyon where he is sitting. The screen fades black and terra says one final quote is jappense.
  12. S

Random little thing

Kinda looks like an evil oathkeeper :D
  13. S

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Anything new show up so far in the playthrough?
  14. S

Keyblade Graveyard intro ! ! !

*Ahem. Keyblade is usually dropped on the ground and turns into light then vanishes.
  15. S

What i dont understand is why the keyblades are all still there. We've seen plenty of times, that when a keyblade master is defeated his/her keyblade dissaperars. Roxas has this happen to him in KH2
  16. S

By fair, the greatest intro animation i have ever seen.
  17. S

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Me too! sucks dont it? I cant wait to get out of here
  18. S

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. AQUA!<3<3<3<3<3<3 Thanks for the pics orphan! Do you know if the Playthrough is being recorded?
  19. S

[Spoiler]So..

Arghh..So confusing! Why Square enix? WHY~?
  20. S

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. From what iv'e heard, it seems aqua is the only one who makes it out of BBS in one piece. Ventus apparently is alsleep and Terra just becomes his armor. My guess is that the secret movie will tie this one into Kh2 or KH3
Back