• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

What does he mean? WARNING SPOILER ALERT!!

yup, so basically the moral is if anyone is going to try to find ven they're going to need aqua's help. without it they will probably just search forever and come up empty handed.
  2. E

question for anyone who owns coded

was that when xemnas was taunting AtW? cause i mean taunting only works if you make it good lol. if he said "you are the source for a large number of heartless" it just wouldn't have the same effect.
  3. E

that one again? didn't we already decide that wasn't a lie but a misunderstanding? ansems apprentice didn't create the heartless, he only created the emblem heartless. YES he created purebloods too. in fact the ansem reports clearly describe that he made shadows. but that doesn't mean he...
  4. E

so what are these lies you keep mentioning? i haven't caught nomura in any lies yet.
  5. E

you know you may be right especially since the letter is never brought up again. all we know is he really did wind up on that grassy road where marluxia appeared. anything up to that point can be debatable.
  6. E

No Heart

that makes sense since it doesn't really fit a heartless's motives. however im somewhat reminded of how the heartless ate away at maleficents heart and she never noticed that she was being manipulated from the beginning. she always warned the other villains not to let the darkness consume them...
  7. E

who will star in the next game has been down to 2 characters for a while

facepalm i suppose this could be true, but i have my doubts. epic mickey isn't a secret but whatever series he is talking about seems to be one. i'm still under the impression that the new game will be kingdom hearts game.
  8. E

if nothing else at least teach them not to go after people in black cloaks telling them to follow them if they want something they desire lol i don't think they have to worry much about pink haired scythe wielding pedos. of course it would be terrifying if they encountered one o.O.
  9. E

hahaha probably. if sora didn't get distracted by marluxia and continued chasing after pluto he might have found out the answers...lol
  10. E

hmmm good question. we know that the king was also there that night. if the king left before that scene than pluto could have just just followed him. either way he winds up meeting up with him eventually since at the end of KH we see him carrying a letter from the king (we never did find out...
  11. E

yeah, judging from what he said i took it to mean that the new title will be a kh game but it will have connections to the new series. he has said that kingdom hearts is sora's story and thats true. all of the games either star sora or link to sora directly. so this new series could take place...
  12. E

hahaha true dat. although i don't think the interview confirms it per se. he said those are stories he wants to tell. this makes them likely candidates but not a definite answer. what it may come down to is how much important information is in hiding in those stories(for all we know it might...
  13. E

No Heart

i like this. while MX is talking to terra he even says that soon terra's heart will become part of his own. when i saw that the first time the first thing i asked myself is has he done this before? even when terranort looses his memories he still remembers the name xehanort... if this is true...
  14. E

i have to agree, that would be like playing the game as AtW. both know a lot more than they let on and it would be annoying to play as them knowing that they're keeping information from you. that or they wouldn't keep secrets and vomit up a bunch of "spoilers" which would ruin the fun...
  15. E

this is true, nomura has confirmed it. although even considering that time is different there she still knows she was there for a long time. poor girl. they could easily fit a game in that time frame but i don't think they will... but i have nothing solid to go on for that.
  16. E

i don't think it will be about aqua since i never got the impression that that she did more than wander for 10 years. however all we KNOW thats in the dark realm is heartless and darkness which many have said wouldn't make the game very interesting. however maybe there's more down there than...
  17. E

he didn't, but before BBS coded and Days were announced in an interview(thats quoted at the beginning i think) when asked about the next game in the series he said there was four stories he wanted to tell. the stuff that happens before KH(aka BBS) roxas's time in the organization(Days) and then...
  18. E

mhm i think coded was meant to flesh out those stories but they never got around to it. the only things we learn is that mickey was in traverse town the same day sora arrived and that he probably went to the RoD by using one of its dark corridor. in an interview i think i remember them saying...
  19. E

whether or not he went to McDonalds depends on how much money they payed disney lol however i also have to ask if thats all that scene is since its exactly the same as the trailer. as for the pluto scene its also exactly the same as the trailer and i think it happens in either chapter 2 or 3...
  20. E

Re: so about that interview... it would seem you are correct lol thanks for the help (i admit im a noob since this is only my second or third thread lol)
Back