• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

My new Terra Amv

This is a link to my new(updated) amv for mostly Terra (i finished the video like 4 weeks ago but didnt bother to upload till now) YouTube - Birth by Sleep Terra amv Complete: Wake me up Its much better than the first one cause it now has videos in it. This is a link to the old video for those...
  2. R

Terra Amv (Contains BBS Spoilers)

YouTube - Birth by Sleep Terra amv: Wake me up This is the link to a birth by sleep amv i made, the song is "wake me up" by eversense
  3. R

Yen sid's a master!!!

What about leon then, they carryed the Keyblade up to the room,but they cannot weild one? and please stop with the Boo-Yaa, you are pissing everyone off
  4. R

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] FOUND EM, LEA AND ISA YouTube - Lea & Isa, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Scans they look f*cking sweet Let the explosion begin!!!!
  5. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] Died down alot, eh? Ah well, anyway, I tryed to ask about VA, and possably managed to contact James Wood/ Hades, but idk. But it surely can't be to long before the English release of Birth by Sleep. Now what will it...
  6. R

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

hes probaly the VA of Vanitas though
  7. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i can just imagne quinton flynn in a high pitched vioce, "Got it memorized?":lol:
  8. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i hope it come out to australia soon, i will preorder it so my brother has no chance of swiping it from me:lol: but yeah, maybe march/april sometime, i hope
  9. R

KH2 vs sephiroth

welcome to the forums idk, but i just use whatevers the strongest but i not sure that this thread should be posted here though
  10. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! This thread has taken over KHinsider entierly, only 2 other threads were made after this, so...... AWESOME FIND MAN
  11. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i believe they are talking 'bout the secret ending from KH2 FM maybe vani(lol) was trying to make ven stronger by telling him the truth about Terra and by giving him a few whack with his Keyblade? this game is shapeing out better than my...
  12. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! radient garden, i believe next there will be a gay gardener and a crazy electrition from there:lol:
  13. R

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! honestly though, how far can you expect to got after taking it, 1.5 metres before a guard spear tackes you to the ground, lol
  14. R

BBS theory

He said before that the blue Heart in the sky is like a Kingdom Soul, thats the KH he was meaning i believe, just said it that way to try and connect it. :35: Overall though, great theory, I dont think many people would think of this, and those who do wouldn't speak about it out of fear of...
  15. R

Theory Behind Riku and Sora's powers (BBS related)

Great theory, best one I've heard so far. Has Nomura got you working as one of the story writers?:31:
  16. R

Think about it

In KH2, the Org. were trying to turn beings with strong hearts into heartless, right, so Sora would then release the heart to then go to Xemnas'(Mansex's) kingdom hearts, right? Strong or not one heart still equals one heart, right So, by trying to make "Super" heartless, they are also trying...
  17. R

Getting old

The theory with Mx fusing with terra, everyone thinks its shite, for all we know it could be be, but as Remember Roxas said that fact that Nomura hasen't squashed the theory leaves the topic open I don't really know, but the fact that Nomura hasen't denied this theory could mean something along...
  18. R

Zach Fair has been confirmed to appear in BBS

sor dude, old news but still cool
  19. R

Ienzo = Vanitas ??

Re: Ienso = Vanitas ?? as i have said before ienzo is a wee tike, kickass keyblader, i dont think so
  20. R

Voices!! maybe

:lol:Thank you, also not bad for my 2nd thread i think:cool:
Back