• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

My new Terra Amv

This is a link to my new(updated) amv for mostly Terra (i finished the video like 4 weeks ago but didnt bother to upload till now) YouTube - Birth by Sleep Terra amv Complete: Wake me up Its much better than the first one cause it now has videos in it. This is a link to the old video for those...
  2. R

Terra Amv (Contains BBS Spoilers)

YouTube - Birth by Sleep Terra amv: Wake me up This is the link to a birth by sleep amv i made, the song is "wake me up" by eversense
  3. R

Think about it

In KH2, the Org. were trying to turn beings with strong hearts into heartless, right, so Sora would then release the heart to then go to Xemnas'(Mansex's) kingdom hearts, right? Strong or not one heart still equals one heart, right So, by trying to make "Super" heartless, they are also trying...
  4. R

Getting old

The theory with Mx fusing with terra, everyone thinks its shite, for all we know it could be be, but as Remember Roxas said that fact that Nomura hasen't squashed the theory leaves the topic open I don't really know, but the fact that Nomura hasen't denied this theory could mean something along...
  5. R

Voices!! maybe

I got this info for imdb, some are already confirmed, so others might be true:31::35::36: link to the pic My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 2 of 2 by Rohan - MySpace Photos :53:
  6. R

My Ienzo theory/ idea

First off, my first post, yay. Now, you know how we are told about the way nobodies are formed, right, think about it. We are told that only the strongest retain their human-kind-of-thing-form, with a few changes, i think this might have been overlooked by some people, it would be easy for him...
Back