• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Command System

So, how do commands in this game work again? I heard you can't merge two old commands to make an old one...Can't find any info on this..Help!
  2. D

My theories on the Red-Eyed Unknown

I have two ideas: 1. Sora's inner darkness. In the scene where he appears, he pours out of Sora's containment bubble. 2. Vanitas. The novels mentioned that Vanitas had red eyes and was faceless before Ven's heart joined with Sora's.
  3. D

Quick questions on Re: Coded multiplayer...

1. Will the missions that come with the game be playable in single player(ala how Mission Mode was done in 358/2 Days)? 2. DO we know how the various playable characters work(AKA, how to choose between them)?
  4. D

Is this real?

Someone posted an Ultimania translation, but it may be fake... Link: "Scenario Mysteries" Ultimania Interview. *spoilers* - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Message Board for PSP - GameFAQs Let me know if this is fake or real.
  5. D

The new Boss in the NA version of BBS...

As you may already know, BBS has been finally fully announced for US shores...We know it's in summer..But, anyway, one of the new things is a new boss...Any ideas, folks?
  6. D

How the world were unlocked theory...(SPOILERS)

I noticed during the X-Blade's destruction, keyholes are flying everywhere....Could the X-Blade have unlocked the world's hearts, allowing the Heartless to destroy the worlds?
  7. D

Connection between MX's Keyblade and Riku's Dark Keyblade(SPOILERS

I've noticed a connection between the powers of Master Xehanort's Keyblade and the Dark Keyblade that Ansem SoD gave Riku in KH1..Mainly, they can "unlock heart's potential", as seen when Riku stabs Maleficent and MX creates Vanitas by stabbing Ven with his Keyblade. They both can release hearts...
Back