• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Key

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

I don't think you understand exactly how much work goes into just animating a facial expression, especially when faces are some of the hardest things to animate. And take this from the one who's going to school for this. Like the others said, they didn't allocate a ton of people to this...
  2. Key

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Yeah, when you think about it, you really wouldn't be able to fit all three of those covers on there well at all. :c Ideally, it'd be one new image with ALL THE CHARACTERS IN IT. That or a really nice blend of all the covers. As long as it's not just the three of them slapped together on one...
  3. Key

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

You know what I'm curious about? New boxart. I would LOVE to see some brand-new Nomura artwork for the 1.5 box. <3
  4. Key

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread And suddenly, an image of Ali Hillis and Troy Baker as Aqua and Terra popped into my mind... oh gosh, Nomura, make it so. *o* Not that I don't like their current VAs. >____>
  5. Key

[R4-B7] LongLiveLife vs. Weeaboo

Arena: Hogwarts Castle, during the final battle from The Deathly Hallows Special Conditions: One of you is a Death Eater, The other is a Hogwarts student of any house or year of your choosing. The student is allowed to use a broom, while the Death Eater has the ability to turn into a shadow...
  6. Key

nap?

I dunno how dark this'll be on your screens, but here we go: I was toying around with the lighting on this one, i think it came out pretty decent... But I'd like some second opinions. ^^
  7. Key

[R3-B2] Alaude Drenxta vs. Prophet

Scenario: You are both members of rival organizations, assassins sent out to do their bosses' dirty work. You are both friends outside of your jobs, and neither of you know the other's true line of work-- but the organizations know, and they fear you may be betraying information to their...
  8. Key

New Screenshot?

Aww. I got excited until I looked closer. :/ *disappointed*
  9. Key

monster fight o___o

Rawwwr. C&C is appreciated.
  10. Key

[R2-B6] Grandmaster_Chris vs. Piercing Light

Arena: Barren Plain-- A flat expanse where many battles have taken place over the ages. The ground is dry and cracked, and vegetation and any other cover is scarce here. Two opposing forces meet here. Special Conditions: Both Battlers are restricted to the character templates The Professor and...
  11. Key

"Virus Detected"? (No spoilers, I think.)

Ok, alright, thank you guys~ :D A Mod can close this thread now.
  12. Key

"Virus Detected"? (No spoilers, I think.)

So, I'm on Tag Mode trying to get some balloons, when, right after I do a scratch card, the top screen starts flashing "VIRUS DETECTED!" I had to turn off my DS as it was running out of battery, so I couldn't do anything with it. What does it mean? Should I be worried or prepare for a really...
  13. Key

Share ur avatar (no spoilers)

BAHA! Got it. Kinda plain and my camera sucks, so yeah. And I can't find my sister's DSi to take a better pic with. :/
  14. Key

Share ur avatar (no spoilers)

Mine is so lame compared to all you guys'. XD I have: Saix's Hair, Xigbar's scar, lightblue eyelash-eyes, Cloud's sword, Riku's pants, that one white jacket, Kairi's necklace and shoes, and a dog-heartless buddy (forgot the name). I need to work on my avatar mode D: stupid eliminator...
  15. Key

Tales Of The Eliminator

So I read this thread before i ever encountered one of these things... and now they appear ALL THE TIIIIIIMEEEE.... And I haven't been able to kill a single one of them. ;o;
  16. Key

BBS is the best selling PSP game in 2010

Wow. That's pretty awesome, not gonna lie. :D
  17. Key

Unknown symbol in KH and the three D's.

This actually isn't too far from what I was thinking... But Unversed aren't really needed to make a whole being, since they all just came from one person, so... I dunno.
  18. Key

Dragons, Dragons Everywhere! (critiques wanted!)

Ok, I've been practicing my digital coloring, and came up with these two drawings for my art class. Both were sketched and lineart-ed in Photoshop CS3, colored and shaded on Paint Tool SAI, and minor adjustments were done in Photoshop again. The top one is lacking blood, and bottom one is...
  19. Key

Mysterious Figure No Damage and No Commands

Wow, that's pretty amazing :D Good job~ Also, welcome to KHI. C:
  20. Key

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

Well, Nomura said it would be more "shocking" than "tragic," so... i don't think anyone needs to die, really. I'm with whoever said that the surprise would be MF's identity. I think it's be pretty amazing if it was Sora. :D
Back