• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. destiny seeker

News ► Square Enix releases key art for Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

Does anyone get a feeling that the colors of each of these characters are similar to the foretellers. Just a weird feeling over here.
  2. destiny seeker

News ► Project Xehanort official title revealed: KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road

Ha. My unofficial guess was "Dark Oath", half way there.
  3. destiny seeker

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

umm. So I went back to look at kh1 and there are only 5 spots on the machine there. Does that mean 2 people already used it? O.o
  4. destiny seeker

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

Alrighty, time to get all my thoughts out. Time for the deep analysis! General thoughts: Thoughts about the world: Edit: Also Spockanort is right about the blue/orange thing with noctis and stella. I love seeing the salt! I wonder how long he's been planning this?
  5. destiny seeker

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

wheres the secret ending?? :3
  6. destiny seeker

Kingdom Hearts 3 Soundtrack Appreciation Thread

Soundtrack was amazing, really like the POTC battle theme
  7. destiny seeker

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

WAIT A SECOND! Is this why Xigbar says "I am worthy", when he talks about how he should get a keyblade during his death?
  8. destiny seeker

Oh I'm sorry, I cant read lol. Still mind blowing!
  9. destiny seeker

OMG WHAT DID I JUST WATCH!!!!!!! :O
  10. destiny seeker

I am very satisfied with this ending. Though it left me with a couple questions that the epilogue, secret ending, or possible future game could answer, this felt really complete. I'm at a lost for words because it was so much to take it. I think I will have to write something longer later once I...
  11. destiny seeker

This game got amazing! Keep watching!
  12. destiny seeker

^ I know right! More videos on the way!
  13. destiny seeker

So I just watched the newest video and I have to admit the game did a total 180 and redeemed itself. Nomura had us all fooled!
  14. destiny seeker

I don't know guys. I'm kind of heartbroken at the moment. Not sure what to think of this all. My only hope is that the foretellers are gonna come back and save Sora's ass which would be really cool!
  15. destiny seeker

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Launch Trailer!

Awe. This is making me cry. It's so beautiful to see how much everyone loves this game. It is the most heartwarming feeling in the world. Seeing the teams reactions was also very moving too. I wish I could have been there. It must have been an amazing experience. This is possibly the most...
  16. destiny seeker

News ► KHInsider interviews the Video Game Orchestra on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Cool! Its really nice to seethis orchestra come such a long way. I'm so happy for Shota and Falk to actually be able to record for the game. The game is going to sound great!
  17. destiny seeker

What's your favorite Mini game in BBS?

I actually really like Ice Cream Beat. It was really fun and I always got the high score. Also I loved rumble racing, especially that extra race that was added to the NA version.
Back