• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Betrayal of the Apprentices/Organization XIII(Spoilers)

I thought it would just be....basicly the heirarchy of the apprentices. Braig seemed to be the number one guy, he wasn't paired off like the other four. Dilan was the top gaurd, Even was the top scientist, Aeleus and Ienzo were second in their position. Thats just what I thought, if it didn't...
  2. Z

At first, we gave Xehanort the title of KH's main villian

So...you're suggesting Braig is the true villian here? just kidding, although he did set things into action. XD
  3. Z

What if Vanitas is Master Eraqus?

nope a bit too short, and kidish... y'know?
  4. Z

Why Vanitas Might Be a Ven Replica

failed attempt.... mrrrgh play days.
  5. Z

any reason why? or do you just...not think it true? (I have some reservations about the replica theory myself XD) I think replicas are a possiblilty but unlikely..... -just because...they were made to obtain the keyblade for the organization. That is the purpose of the only replicas we have...
  6. Z

Heartless were non existant at that time....thus making nobodies impossible.
  7. Z

That would make sence! but then why does he resemble riku so much, or why is he voiced by sora's VA?
  8. Z

I dunno how much I buy into this theory...but I do think you are onto something with the absorbtion. Riku Rep sencerely believed he could become whole by absorbing Zexion/draining his life force Xion unknowingly started draining Roxas's life force....and then by the end intended to make...
  9. Z

Vanitus and riku connection

True, but I mean, you could use the same logic to proove Riku. -same outfit: Fact -Same battle stance: fact -same rivalry with the "sora character": fact -same apprentice-ship type deal to a man whose real name is xehanort: fact -similar keyblades: fact y'know?
  10. Z

Terra and Lingering Sentiment Connection?

but...like you said...he never touches Riku. In that one...after Riku hands off his keyblade, and they like...put their hands ontop of one another, there is like, a visual light given off, just a little spark. but yeah...nevermind XD I... am totally wrong on this one.
  11. Z

Terra and Lingering Sentiment Connection?

Wait...when riku reached out his hand in the ocean...or YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Gameplay Xemnas Battle Scene Reflect the Light 1:29 (sorry about the quality) That's what I thought he was talking about.
  12. Z

Ven in the Poapu Tree

Ven becomes the paupu fruit. tell no one. but seriously, I think he is just there because Aqua or someone took him there after the battle with MX to keep warm, cause he was FROZE'D
  13. Z

Everything is born from sleep.

The PODS :D I love the pods. So....I'm unclear on what you're trying to say. Are you trying to say that every sleep doesn't automatically mean birth? or the other way around. lets see if I can make those senarios into births...?: -Sora is born as the one who can connect to everyone's heart...
  14. Z

Once again....true...true. but he never said that they were named similarly to be....interchangeable. I think he just wanted to make it clear that they were eachothers rivals. IMO. y'know? And when has this happened in "this universe" besides the Ansems, that you could call it rare? and...
  15. Z

Something about Ven

Agreed. or...that is what I'm thinking too. :D MX: Ven, you're losing it. Ven: What! What am I losing?! MX: YOUR MIND! LAWL! VAN: *evil creepy laugh* That is what I see happening. He hacks Ven. He hacks him. omgsh
  16. Z

I think they ment Van and Ven. Your comment made my night though...if that's worth anything XD
  17. Z

Very true...true. But Ansem(TW) and Ansem(SoD) are entirely different people, and they have the EXACT same name, right? I don't think the naming thing applies here.
  18. Z

Something about Ven

That ME couldn't pay off his gambling debts to MX ...and Ven got Repo'd.
  19. Z

Whose scenario are you most excited to play?

I'm most excited for Ven I just like the high spirited happy go lucky type main characters :D' Oh and ignorant! I hope he's as ignorant as Sora. It kind of adds a certain....depth to it if the character is immature and bliss :D Second Terra, because he seems like he genuinely wants to fight...
Back