• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 0

A New Smarticle Theory!!!

Ok so I'm back again with my weird theories. You see, I am starting to get this feeling that Ven is alive but they're not showing him. The reason why I say so is because in 358/2 days, when you first go to Olympus Coliseum, Phil knows Roxas. He asks him where has he been gone off to and stuff...
  2. 0

Organization Members have something in common!!

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but has anyone noticed that all the organization members have an X in their name. Even Xion!! Yea it is a silly question but is Nomura like obsessed with the letter or is it an accident that 13,,,,NO, 14 names have an X. Maybe cause the letter X...
  3. 0

Master Xehanort manipulated?! Vens' Heart!!

Ok so this (YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep trailer + Gameplay) aswell as other things i've seen got me thinking that Master Xehanort is being manipulated by Vanitas. I mean its kinda funny how MX was saying that "that" man is a monster infused with darkness and that Ven should use his...
  4. 0

Vanitas Can't be Saix!!!

Ok this is my first post so I hope its in the right place. Anyway, I've been looking at various threads all over the net and I can't help but notice that the majority of ppl speculate and believe that Vanitas is Saix himself, but the thing is: HE CAN'T BE SAIX,,,by now we all know that Saix was...
Back