• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. pumpkinhead

News ► New 358/2 Days Screenshots From KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX! (updated!)

I always imagined they'd have like.. really light clothing underneath the org. cloak. Like a tank top and the pants. But I don't know. They even seem to sleep in the cloaks, haha.
  2. pumpkinhead

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

I wouldn't mind either. Well, Re:Com never came out in Europe anyway, but I have tried out the system. It was pretty difficult for me, or maybe I just weren't used to it. Though the game has yet to be announced for the West, Disney has teased a "big title" is on the way. Something I found on...
  3. pumpkinhead

Dreameater pictures

Wandanyan is all I need ;A; so cute! I love how colorful they are. Definitely eye-catching.
  4. pumpkinhead

The next KH title...

... Will finish Xehanort's story. The Next Kingdom Hearts Title Will Finish Xehanort's Story | Siliconera Not sure if the source is reliable. It should be from Famitsu, though. Sorry if this was already posted. Thoughts?
  5. pumpkinhead

Regarding Secret Bosses

Yeah, I was really excited for a possible TWEWY boss. Sadly there is none. u__u Just seemed right for TT, but meh.
  6. pumpkinhead

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora Meets ***** (Better Quality)

Wow! The voices are nearly perfect. Neat job!
  7. pumpkinhead

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

That passed my mind too, but they're still talking about 13 darknesses. But then again, no one would really know that except MX.
  8. pumpkinhead

spoilerific music of 3D

So good. I wasn't sure if I'm gonna buy the OST, but now I will for sure.
  9. pumpkinhead

2nd Secret Boss?

That's true. I just don't understand why they only used Disney characters as bosses when they could've done so much more.
  10. pumpkinhead

2nd Secret Boss?

Well, that's kind of lame. I was expecting a canon boss like MF but oh well.
  11. pumpkinhead

Lea Discussion

I haven't seen it, but I'm preeetty sure it exists somewhere unless SE has taken it down
  12. pumpkinhead

Yeah, they do. I saw only two oh them, though.
  13. pumpkinhead

It's pretty kickass-looking, if I may add.
  14. pumpkinhead

Light v dark

Yeah, we have no idea yet. At least I don't.
  15. pumpkinhead

Light v dark

No, there are 7 princesses of heart, and also 7 lights to protect them.
  16. pumpkinhead

Here's Julius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBSwMJkllCY We don't have a video of the 2nd boss and we haven't seen it, but here we discussed it.
  17. pumpkinhead

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

You didn't see the whole thing? It was Riku returning from Destiny Islands with Kairi.
  18. pumpkinhead

Yeah, two apparently. The first one is this hugeass Pete guy from the Runaway Brain. The second one is supposed to be another cloaked dude but I don't think we've seen it.
  19. pumpkinhead

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Yeah. I'm relieved. Because if she hadn't stepped in, I would've given up the tiny amount of hope I had for her.
  20. pumpkinhead

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

KH3 is supposed to be the end of the Xehanort saga, yeah. But surely something related to his death could happen.
Back