• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. pumpkinhead

The next KH title...

... Will finish Xehanort's story. The Next Kingdom Hearts Title Will Finish Xehanort's Story | Siliconera Not sure if the source is reliable. It should be from Famitsu, though. Sorry if this was already posted. Thoughts?
  2. pumpkinhead

Nomura interview in weekly Famitsu

Put in the spoilers thread just in case :) I hope there isn't a thread about this yet... A new (short summary) Tetsuya Nomura interview has been translated from the Weekly Famitsu featuring Sora on the cover! - Nomura wants all the fans, and everyone else to know, who are still demanding for...
  3. pumpkinhead

Hi there~

So, after ages of stalking KHI I finally managed to register myself in here. Didn't do it sooner because I've been lazy. I LOVE Kingdom Hearts. I guess it's obvious but just wanted to let you know. I like reading fanfiction and I also enjoy drawing. Ugh, I suck at introducing myself. Nice to...
Back