• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

strugle in future kh games

u think thet should bring struggle back?
  2. T

land of departure and Destiny island

every body remembers how DI was consumed by darkness and it got all destryoed and what not. maybe the same thing happened to the land of departure . In the bbs trailer , MX and TAV throw down, MX summons kH and Terras eyes go yellow. theres bound to be havoc and destruction after that. thats the...
  3. T

bbs comercial

awsome commercial its gunna sell hundreds. oh and u guys think well actually get to play the fight between terra and aqua or will it be sumthing for the cutscenes?
  4. T

what if....

man doesnt that title catch ppl? anyway what if outa the blue, for some reason roxas accidentally Roxas weilded the keyblade reversed like ven? also what does tha fact that ven uses a reversed keyblade have to do with sora and how he came to be?:confused: go nuts
  5. T

short theory

so i was juss looking around in pictures of roxas ven and sora and i happened to notice that vens close look like roxas and soras closed combined. not sumthing to go balls over comment and wat not. also this is my first thread:lol:im so kewl lol
Back