• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

Don't worry about that... The press said Summer 2010 so it's quite impossible to have a December release unless there is a delay.
  2. A

Aqua and Sora

Yes, that is a pretty good thing to theorize about XD I remember seeing the video of Aqua using her armor to transport Terranort back to the Realm of Light and thinking "SO IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT LOL!", so Sora might be pissed at Aqua, as it was Terranort who destroyed DI, separated him from his...
  3. A

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

I'll bet on June then, they'll do more than localize the game. They'll lessen the demtits. Poor English-speakers, I guess it's time to improve my Japanese.
  4. A

@moonerize: I thought we were supposed to debate on it!!!! (That said, KHDS is released on Sept 29, so basically that's nearly a 4 month gap release).
  5. A

I think it will be April. I'm basing this off Kingdom Hearts 2, where we only had a 3 month gap (JP release was Dec. 2005, US release was March 2006). That was a huge game. Then we have Kingdom Hearts DS... Did they release it on September? There goes a 4 month gap, so I'm not sure. I still...
  6. A

Thoughts concerning the secret ending ..

I'm not sure about this, but I have a feeling Aqua will die. She'll probably train Sora (or do something so that Sora will be able to become a Keyblade Master). Sora will probably inherit Land of Departures/CO, inhabit it, or continue living in Destiny Island and live there as a Keyblade Master.
  7. A

Secret Ending WITH Sound!

So from the looks of this video, Sora is going to leave Destiny Islands again, and the message in that bottle is STILL not revealed. --Edit-- Oh crap, multiple tabs post fail. Sry about that.
  8. A

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Aqua probably goes to the Realm of Darkness (I think she needs to go to the World of Light) to look for a way to wake up Ven, and ends up in CO. I'm basing this from Yen Sid's dialogue and my sucky Japanese skills, so take that with a grain of salt.
  9. A

BBS poster + dengeki PlayStation cover

No, it's only for sale in Japan (you can still play it on your PSP if you import it, but it's for sale only in Japan).
  10. A

i wonder if bbs will leave us with more questions?

@ Allister: Oh come on, you know that will be expounded up upon... if we all pay $49.99 ;)
  11. A

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

@Yuuki: Kh2.co.uk reports that Josh Robertson Thompson voices Prince Philip
  12. A

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] NO THAT'S NOT TRUE. THEY KISS EACH OTHER AND YOU KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN Nah probably not. I'm still thinking it's going to be Ven/Terra Is it me or will we have more than 2 CGI scenes this time around? I can't fathom the idea that an ending...
  13. A

New Famitsu Scans

^^ No, she was pretty busy planning evil schemes and practicing her villainy laugh... and I wouldn't mind if we get to have a mini-game, "Malificent decorates Radiant Garden", that would be a nice spin-off to delay the inevitable Kingdom Hearts 3. Thanks for the news by the way. It's cool to...
  14. A

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS Hey, I'm a new member, I've been lurking until I found this scan: http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org417726.jpg_1w4d9u6qBrkwTp0msP0c/www.dotup.org417726.jpg It's the full scan. Nothing else is major except for one pic which says alot...
Back