• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Not sure where this belongs, but...

Everyone must listen to this. ^_^ ps. very explicit YouTube - The Birds and the Beedrills (a song integrating the 151 pokemon as sexual innuendos)
  2. N

PSP TV Adapter?

I really want one, but I'm wondering if they are good enough to get. Does anyone have one? Is the display going to be better, or at least the same as actually playing it on the psp? Does it depend on the tv? I have a 1080p Samsung. I think it's 25.5 inches? So does this make a difference to...
  3. N

Finally have a msn account.

I guess that's like the big thing here, huh? :P nicoleohbugga@hotmail.com Let's talk! Just let me know who you are first. :D
  4. N

Help/Support ► Ugh, okay. I need advice/more just to vent.

Okay, I know I'm newish, and you guys don't really know me, so I'll say a little something about myself and my current issues. I am twenty years old, going to be twenty one on the thirtieth of this month(yay!) Living at home with my parents, no job, no school, no car. The reason I have none of...
  5. N

I don't know if anyone else tried this..

If someone did, then go ahead and delete this thread...BUT I just went on to Gamestop.com, and typed in birth by sleep, and got this: Gamestop.com - Search uhh, does anyone know why it says it will ship on december 31st? there is some mistake to that, right? haha, sorry if this was mentioned...
Back