• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. magic713

Nintendo

TTYD announcement caught so many of us off guard. At most, we thought there may be a port with other GC games for Switch, but a remake of that game we thought Nintendo closed the books on was a total shock. Kudos to whoever was in charge on keeping that information under wraps until announcement
  2. magic713

The Video Game Adaptation Thread

One of my favorite adaptations from video games would probably be Persona 4. It had some good animation and felt like the writers knew what to put in to make it work for a show while maintaining the spirit of the video game story.
  3. magic713

About the writing... (Fun discussion)

And which Xehanort would that be? 😆
  4. magic713

Your KH headcanon

The power the real Marluxia displayed in the battle during CoM wasn't his actual power. His actual power was more like the copy he had to fight Sora first, but he was tapping into the power of Castle Oblivion during the climatic battle of the game.
  5. magic713

What date would you set as the "official" Kingdom Hearts Day and why?

If there was a "Kingdom Hearts Day", I'd probably set it on July 13th. July, because it is the seventh month, representing the Seven Guardians of Light, and 13th for the Organization. Agree? Disagree? Any other dates you think would be fitting?
  6. magic713

What should I play?

When you say "babysitting", do you mean it belongs to someone else and they are gonna reclaim it soon? This mostly applies to KH2.5, but a lot of the FM-exclusive content tends to be available within hours of playtime. There are some extra scenes and re-design on Heatless color pallet, but much...
  7. magic713

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

I just got Breath of the Wild like ten or so days ago. I've been holding off getting it until I was more sure about it, and it had a more generous cost.
  8. magic713

Worst experience involving a video game

What would you say is a bad video game experience that really stuck with you? It could be something in the gameplay that changed that turned you off from the game, or the story. Or it can be meta, like accomplishing a difficult task only to lose the data. For me, I a moment that stuck to me...
  9. magic713

What is your WORST KH moment?

GBA COM Riku Replica Battle # 4. I replayed that scene sooooooo many times. In a game I barely had a grasp of gameplay, with no-skip, long winded cutscenes.
  10. magic713

KH Shower Thoughts

I think that, in the final battle against Marluxia in Chain of Memories, it wasn't actually Marluxia's true power. That outside the Castle, his power and skills were similar to those of his copy. But he was syphoning the power of Castle Oblivion, giving him a boost to challenge Sora in the final...
  11. magic713

Film ► Scariest Movie from everyone’s childhoods?

Yeah, Sleeping Beauty scared me as a child as well. That's not weird at all. Gremlins did some psychological scarring for me for a few decades.
  12. magic713

About the credits for Chain of Memories... (Fun discussion)

Maybe it was a crossroads world. It is an embodiment of a world between worlds.
  13. magic713

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

True, though I think it would be poetic if Ansem was dealt with in Destiny Islands room. That Riku defeats Ansem in the place where Riku had first chosen to open his heart to darkness.
  14. magic713

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Not sure if this is unpopular, but I think Zexion should have been the major villain of R/R. I like the idea that both leading figures of the two opposing factions of Castle Oblivion were taken out by the respective heroes. Also, the final fight to take place in the Entrance Hall of the first...
  15. magic713

I grew to despise 358/2 days over time

Yeah, I feel like that was the downside of many games sentenced to being handheld games. The hardware severely limited the production opportunities of the studio.
  16. magic713

I grew to despise 358/2 days over time

I was pretty disappointed with the story. Maybe I was expecting too much of it. I was thinking that we would see more of the inner workings of the Organization. Seeing what other members contributed to the group, and more time seeing them interact with one another, including the Castle Oblivion...
  17. magic713

Creatures/Beings of Light?

Because creatures of darkness crave the light, but not the other way around. beings of light are content, and only those capable and dedicated to defending the light combat the many dark denizens trying to steal.
  18. magic713

Spoilers ► Do you prefer the Old Organization XIII to the new one?

I'd say I like the old Org more. I just really enjoy the variety of them. In appearance, weapons, specific powers, etc.
  19. magic713

Do you prefer to own physical or digital version of games?

Digital. Especially pc, with mods
  20. magic713

Chain of Memories Spritework Appreciation Post

I am curious if anyone has made a 32-bit version of phase 3 of the Marluxia battle. And if the form would have worked in the gba format (give or take a few features)
Back