• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. whodeany

Refutable BBSv2 possibilities

I know that a lot of you already figure these things will be in BBSv2 (providing it is a game (which I think it will be)), but I figured I should share some research with you guys. I personally think there will be a Mickey campaign in this game, and a lot of these idea's point to that. Or at...
  2. whodeany

What I want in a possible Re: Collection

So, i'm sure there are plenty of topics about this already, but I started thinking about ways that they could improve upon the old games to make them better, and give us all a reason to buy them again. 1. I think there could be a new secret ending for all 3 games, which once all 3 are unlocked...
  3. whodeany

Two things I'd like to discuss about BBSv2

1. I was combing old interviews, for the sheer sake of boredom, and came across this little snippet: Its from a BBS Famitsu interview: This means, as far as I am concerned, that BBSv2, being between bbs/1, will touch on Xemnas's intentions and quite possibly explain the distribution of...
  4. whodeany

Drop Gauge..

At the moment we don't have much of an idea of what the drop gauge is actually going to do for us during 3D. I was just looking at the screenshots for khddd, and the aura's around Sora/Riku probably have something do with it. I'm thinking it's going to be a similar system to the command styles...
  5. whodeany

Command Styles that should have been included...

Don't get me wrong, I love the command styles in BBS, but it seems there could have been better ones. For e.g.: Terra - could have had one that made him fight with his keyblade in a similar way to lingering sentiment. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a whip keyblade? And it seems so bizzare...
  6. whodeany

Lingering Sentiment... party member?

So, i looked around and couldn't find anything similar to this, so i'll just throw this out. Sora is going to save everyone, or at least try (but since its Disney... he will.), and i'm betting he will have to return to the Keyblade Graveyard during his travels, and who will be waiting for him...
  7. whodeany

KH: DDD costumes...

So the recent Nomura interview confirmed that only part of DDD is going to be the MoM exam. The first thing I though of when hearing that was, maybe that means part of this game would be played in kh1 outfits (during dream segments), and the rest would be in kh2 outfits (in the real world, maybe...
  8. whodeany

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

So, If this is a 'sequel' to Birth by Sleep, then I would expect there to be a multiple character scenario. Here is what I'm thinking. Keep in mind, this thinking that the game could span the time from the end of bbs, perhaps to the beginning of Coded. If you think it will only last till the...
  9. whodeany

Bringing Sora back to level 1

So we all know Nomura likes to think of in-story ways to make Sora return to level 1 at the beginning of each adventure, so far: Com: forgot abilities in CO II: memories reshuffled, plus had Roxas merge with him. Coded: data sora What could be next? Personally I'm thinking something like...
  10. whodeany

Overanalysis?

I was playing kh2, fighting Xemnas, and suddenly he says: 'sora, are you sure you can trust Riku?' And suddenly I remember kh3d has a theme of 'trust', and I wonder: maybe Xemnas knows something about Riku that Sora doesn't? Discuss? Flame?
  11. whodeany

Vens keyblade is...

So we know that Ven had his heart split, and that vanitas is his darkness. We also know vanitas can wield a keyblade, which I am theorizing is infact vens. It is only shown Ven can handle a keyblade once his heart fuses with Soras, which to me means that for the majority of BBS Ventus is...
  12. whodeany

Hypothetical: Dissidia Kingdom Hearts (Possible Spoilers)

So, as many other people, I'm doubting any Kingdom Hearts characters inclusion into Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. So I started thinking, maybe one day they may bite the bullet and make a Dissidia Kingdom Hearts. Here are some ideas i have thought of that would be pretty cool inclusions: WARNING...
  13. whodeany

Do you think...

Do you think, while wandering the realm of darkness, Riku encountered Aqua? He does hold the destiny place (kairi's keyblade), which aqua obtains during bbs. Perhaps they battled and she sensed he was connected to kairi, and so gave him the blade in the hopes it would reach her? I'm just...
  14. whodeany

Corrupted memory stick

So I was playing my psp, minding my own buisness when my battery runs out. This would be fine but my game was auto saving at the time and my 16gb memory stick pro is now corrupted. It won't recognize it, but will recognize my 32mb one. I don't have an SD card slot on my computer to see if it can...
  15. whodeany

Question about game play...

So just out of curiosity, is the game like kh1, where u can go from world to world in more or less whatever order you want, or it like days, and just follows a straight storyline where the character takes you to the next destination. Anyone?
  16. whodeany

Fanfiction ► Advent Darkness

Hey. Just something quick I threw together. If you like it and want me to continue, let me know, because im not sure if i'll continue or simply leave it now. An Idea I had in a disccusion earlier, but only just decided to explore. Advent Darkness Chapter 1: Re/Birth Panting. Sweating. The...
  17. whodeany

What was the organisation doing for 9 years??

Seemingly, the organizations major plans came and went during the time of kh1-kh2. So what were they doing for the 9 years between their collective births' and deaths'? Perhaps this will be a plot of an upcoming game? It could explain the creation of the heartless, the secret plans of...
  18. whodeany

Help: Kh novels??

Hey there! I've been watching the forums and following the games since kh1, BUT every now and again I see someone reference 'novels'. And try as I might I can't find them, can anyone help me by telling me what they are? Where I can find them? Etc.. Thanks!!
  19. whodeany

[bbs] Terra/Ven's final moments

I'm sure these have been said before. But meh. In the 'final scene' where TAV are fighting Vanitus and Xehanort, the kingdom hearts seems to appear once Vens heart is sacrariced to it, I believe because he has a heart of pure light. Much in the same way a princess does? It could be the reason...
Back