• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. leonidus

Theory on the substance of light and darkness or "How is 7 and 13 equal?"

It's kind of puzzling how 7 and 13 vessels are needed to forge the X-Blade when in our minds that hardly makes up a "half of each other". I argue a simple thing and that is that light is a more potent element of the two and it produces more in terms of quality while the darkness is less...
  2. leonidus

Do we even need Square characters anymore?

About a week ago I made a thread about how little Square characters had to do with the general plot and while thinking about it, I accepted the fact that they are what they are: underutilized guests in a series already complicated enough without them. So, while thinking about it I asked myself...
  3. leonidus

At no point did a Square character have a meaningful interaction with an original villain

This is just a bit of an analysis. Think about it for a second. KH1 had characters mostly stuck in TT, with the exception of Cloud (and Sephiroth if you count him) in OC. So, no potential there as Ansem SoD was the only one villain. You could also say that they missed the Xemnas confrontation...
  4. leonidus

Braig: The Mastermind?

(Yes, there is a similar topic present but I felt this could deserve its own thread. If not, move it.) I had this idea for a while: What if Braig turns out to be the mastermind? The grand villain of it all? Sure, before Terranort-losing-memory became a thing, Xehanort was the puppet master...
  5. leonidus

How in the world will Zero EXP work?

I know it was added for people who want the "ultimate challenge" in 1.5 and it's something that started in KH2:FM. But really, how will it work in KH1? Remember, many skills, abilites and such were available by other means in the other games. In KH2, certain bosses would give you certain bonuses...
  6. leonidus

Gametrailers doing a Kingdom Hearts Timeline

For those who may or may not know, Gametrailers has started a new series last year called Timeline which covers an entire series in its timeline, connects it and tries to provide a simple(st possible) way to present it to viewers. The first episode covered Zelda and, in my book, it was seriously...
  7. leonidus

Coded in KH 2.5 idea

Here's something that I was going through my mind about for a while now and I think it might be an interesting thing to see, so I want to ask what you guys think. Coded is relatively short storywise, no? And, really, the main characters are the main Disney crew. So I was thinking, what do you...
  8. leonidus

What if the Keyblade war...

...is a time paradox? Just occurred to me, we now have time travel, don't we? So, imagine the scenario where, by some plot device, the "Neorganization XIII" and the 7 heroes are transported not only to the place, but the time of the original Keyblade War? Which means, that they actually caused...
  9. leonidus

Could Ven be in this "world of sleep?"

Well, not impossible. The Re:Coded ending implied they found Ven's heart, Yen Sid takes them there (although you'd have to wonder why he wouldn't say anything), Neku seems to know Sora which means he might have met Ven in one way or the other and shared a word or two. Considering Ven's heart is...
  10. leonidus

I am saying it right now, f**k it!

I have been a fan of the series for 6 long years. As a childhood fan(boy) of Disney and a new fan of FF I enjoyed KH1 with a very warm feeling inside. Since then, the series expanded storywise to heights nobody imagined at the time of KH1. Sure, it was convoluted at many instances, but that was...
  11. leonidus

The Official KH3 Non-Spoiler group

Greetings to all of you! Now, let's get down to business. Everybody who has spoiled KH2, 358/2 Days or BBS (or 3D, post-edit) for themselves, or at least drooled at every single trailer before the game came out, raise your hands. ...... Oh... Okay... Uh... That's... many hands I see. 0_0...
  12. leonidus

The final boss (BBS Spoilers)

Now, think about this one. What if Xehanort ISN't the last major antagonist in the series? Imagine this, Braig. He could have been using MX, he IS the real starter of the organization and well... Not THAT exposed. It would be a pretty fair surprise.
  13. leonidus

Those little things in BBS

I open this topic to commemorate those little things in BBS that may not be so noticed or important, but add to the entire experience. It can be a moment that brings nostalgia or something that simply made you laugh, but what are those little discoveries that made you appreciate the game even...
  14. leonidus

Xehanort and the "Tuvix" dillemma

After watching a Star Trek Voyager episode today on TV, I thought of a possible development for Xehanort, or rather, Terranort in a (dare I say it?) KHIII. So, what happened in this episode is that during a beaming up of two characters, Neelix and Tuvok, the transporter malfunctioned and they...
  15. leonidus

Ties between BBS and other games (SPOILERS INCLUDED)

This is basically a set of questions. BBS does well to explain certain key elements, but the ties it has with other plot points in the other games makes my head wonder with no sucess. If someone could kindly provide precise answers (which means keeping theories to a minimum), I would be very...
  16. leonidus

Do you agree with the way the series is going?

So, the question is in the title. Do you agree with the barage of games Nomura wishes to throw at us? I personally think it should be KHIII and end with KHIII.
  17. leonidus

A different soundtrack this time around

First of all, avoid spoilers at all costs. Now, I've heard many of the music from BBS and I can say that this music really fits the game's atmosphere, but somehow it feels a lot less KH-ish. In my book that's neither a good nor a bad thing, but this one is strikingly different from the other...
  18. leonidus

Spoiler......................Which Terra is the real Terra?

So, we have seen Terra's armor acting on it's own fighting MX in his body and we have seen the battle for dominance between him and MX in apprentice Terranorts body. Now, which one of them is the real one, WHERE is the real one? In Terranort or in the armor?
  19. leonidus

Aqua's armor 0_o

Just watching the Aqua stream and there is plot hole it would seem. Aqua and Ven both had their armors and helmets still after they left the Keyblade Graveyard. How the hell did Aqua's armor travel to HB with Terranort then?
  20. leonidus

Your opinion of the "Keyblade"

As in X-Blade. (To avoid the non-spoiler section to be spoiled) EDIT: Damn it, I should really watch what I am doing. To the spoiler section please.
Back