• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. nightmarezeroX9

Fallout series

I didn't find a thread about the game series, but if somebody does manage to find one, then you can happily close this down. So as this thread dictates, this is a discussion of the Fallout game series. Anybody excited for New Vegas?
  2. nightmarezeroX9

Remake of Memories, Hearts, and the Keyblade

So, like I told some of the people in the old RP, I would make a remake. This is my first time making an RP, and I would like it if you guys threw some good ideas around.
  3. nightmarezeroX9

Crackdown Series

So is there anyone hear that plays Crackdown? Great game in my opinion.
  4. nightmarezeroX9

Mass Effect RP?

So I have an idea for a Mass Effect RP, but I will decide a storyline and all that stuff later. So who's up for the RP?
  5. nightmarezeroX9

Army of Two: 40th Day

Ok so I didn't see a thread on this. Discuss.
  6. nightmarezeroX9

Metal Gear Solid 4/ Metal Gear Online

Yeah, seeing as the search feature is disabled, I don't know if there is a thread like this but, who here has the game? And if you have PSN what is your ID?
  7. nightmarezeroX9

Anybody importing the game?

I am sure that there is a thread somewhere like this, but is anybody importing the game from Japan so they can play it on their PSP? I just want to know, and personally, I think its a stupid idea because you might not understand anything they are saying. And is it true that PSP's are region free?
Back