• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

And That My Fellow KHI friends is IRONY

yea idint thought she would maybe fade away
  2. S

If the Unversed are controlled by...

yea ..................................................................................
  3. S

TAV ages

ven more 14 than 15 years old .............
  4. S

OMG!! I just pictured the lamest but possible plot for kh3

but there is alway the possibility the mx did have a nobody
  5. S

spolier

wow.....can you plz rephase that again i could only understand alittle
  6. S

master xehanort theory

maybe but grew due the darkness
  7. S

bbs to kh1: how do think wat SE do gamor movie?

what are you talking about?facepalm of course you should care, there a lot of stuff there give the kh universe...like the betrayal of ATW or the creation of the organiztion 13 or the when did (LS) terra chose riku or when mickey became a keybale wielder or the explaintion of the unverse and...
  8. S

Too bad we didn't see the apprentice's betrayal

well proof or no proof they at least make a cgi movies gaping bbs n kh1explain atw betrayal the organization 13, hell skr story....there is a lot of stuff unanswered
  9. S

bbs to kh1: how do think wat SE do gamor movie?

hi i been wondering, should the gap between bbs n kh1 should be n a form a game or cgi movie?
  10. S

master xehanort theory

halo pplz im not to sure it to soon to be popping out theories, but of course i got one after watching terra battle with mx i just thought of something: is it possible that master xehanort isnt really xehanort, but some entity from the keyblade war (which i assume it was a thousand yrs ago)...
  11. S

WHY AND HOW!?!

man so wait if sora have ven heart, n when use the keyblade on himself is it possible there to be another nobody? or by simply releasing ven heart it become this unversed or did roxas already had a heart, i f which that true why did he to reemerge with sora to be complete when was already?
  12. S

Secret boss song

maybe it is god? ............
  13. S

Is Vanitas...

too much of a coincidence for me, i think .....well that .....maybe vanitas is realy......idk
  14. S

For the people who spoiled bbs

of course im going to buy it, what of it?
  15. S

Xemnas's Intentions (Secret Ending Spoilers Included)

i guess but still.......................
  16. S

riku/kairi key blade idea thought

true n sorry about dollhouse
  17. S

Isa and Lea (Spoilers)

well my guess is that they didnt accept jesus christ into their hearts therefore satan took their hearts then they became nobodies jk idk
  18. S

um....you dont think a princess of heart heart is strong enough
  19. S

well i dont think so considering kairi keyblade was the oathkeeper i think and there alway the theory that kairi could use a keyblade becuz hearts was with sora, n by releasing her heart, she gain keyblade wielding powers well that what i think
  20. S

[BBS]Dearly Beloved here

damn i read the spoiler im tainted!!!
Back