• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

bbs to kh1: how do think wat SE do gamor movie?

hi i been wondering, should the gap between bbs n kh1 should be n a form a game or cgi movie?
  2. S

master xehanort theory

halo pplz im not to sure it to soon to be popping out theories, but of course i got one after watching terra battle with mx i just thought of something: is it possible that master xehanort isnt really xehanort, but some entity from the keyblade war (which i assume it was a thousand yrs ago)...
  3. S

i got my bbs copy

hello every one i justbrought my copy of bbs today *orgasm* b4 i lock myself in a closet n never come out until i finish it i want to know any last minute theories anyone have regardless how outlandish it is p.s. when i done with it i start translations for non Japanese users p.s.s yu guys...
  4. S

vanitas identity?

hello everyone it me again, okay was recently reading the threads here old n new and i think i can make a plenty reasonable guess as who is vanitas is or could be.....ready it the xenahanort, the dark skin one from kh1 i know this farfetch but i kinda make sense...after MX was defeated...
  5. S

the beginning of the XIII?

okay as everyone knows that several if not all the organiztion 13 members (except roxas n xion, probably dark skin xehanort) somebody will be in bbs so my question is that throughout bbs will these people become heartless and their infamous nobodies or will the storyline set up for these to...
  6. S

a theory on bbs ending

hey yall after watching bbs tgs 2009 game trailer i having a feeling that the game gonna end n some star war like way meaning that one of main characters (TVA) is gonna do analkin sykwalker n betray everyone and destroy the the keyblade bearers....mainly i think terra YouTube - [HD] English...
  7. S

stupid arguement:organization replica

hi yesterday i made a thread saying that riku replica could be a unverse..... needless to say, it didnt take kind to the kh community my friend from my school saw the post and we have a heated debate it,which like the thread ended no where. later on after the conversation, he brought a idea...
  8. S

kh3 on xbox 360?

hey i was just wondering will square enix put kh3 on the xbox 360? i mean final fantasy 13 is going to on the 360... so will they?
  9. S

is isa(saix) and aqua related

okay it me again with the crazy logics hear a thought could isa and aqua is related i mean they kinda look the same ? (or maybe it just the hair color)
  10. S

is riku fake from CoM is a unversed?

as everyone should know that riku had a "clone"throughout CoM, so my question is is that fake riku is a unverse?
Back