• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! You are wrong sir. The pointy ear and yellow eyes represent a connection to Xehanort(Master Xehanort more respectively.) They don't represent darkness. As shown with Terra in Sleeping Beauty's world, a body overtaken by darkness only makes the eyes foggy...
  2. K

WAIT! Xigbar got his heart back?

It's definitely the past because why would Nomura put them right back in the old clothes from 10 years ago? Clearly they've been back for a while, so they've has plenty of time to get themselves a new change of clothes. I would like to hope Nomura didn't throw them back in their old clothes...
  3. K

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the original six apprentices apply to the " original body returns once your heartless form and nobody form are destroyed." as well? I mean Yen Sid did say that. EDIT: Small theory. So at the end of this trailer we're clearly seeing through the eyes of Xehanort...
  4. K

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

I'll have to disagree seeing as how between the time when Kairi first went to Twilight Town and the time when Axel took her from there, we don't know how much time has passed. Am I wrong?
  5. K

Final Ventus Theory and MORE

From watching/playing the final fight between Ventus and Vanitas, we see that the defeated Vanitas' heart is returned to Ventus' awakening. A lot of people claim not knowing where his heart went even though we watch as it reawakens Ventus' awakening. Now for the theory. My theory is Vanitas'...
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Has to be seeing as how they're both right handed.
  7. K

The meaning of the "Mark of Mastery"

Ven's body didn't vanish because he had a heart of pure light. When a heart of pure light leaves the body, the body remains. If not of pure light, the body will vanish (MX, Sora, etc.)
  8. K

Xehanorts Secret Allies theory

Going off of the secret endings of Birth By Sleep and Recoded, I may have come up with a theory on who Xehanorts secret allies are. Ok, before I continue, I'll have to ask that everyone keep the term "Paopu Fruit" in their heads. I'll come back to it. Secret of the Yellow Eyes: Ok...
  9. K

My Theory on MF's Identity

I honestly don't believe Nomura considers the actual battle to be canon but more over the fact that he's there. Along with VLS and LS.
  10. K

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Lets not forget, Days was after Re:CoM. So he left, came back, and left again. Maybe he's doing a pattern. Or maybe Christopher Lee is his older voice and the other guy is his younger. But then theres the secret ending though...
  11. K

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Well they brought Hayden back so who's to say they won't bring Billy Zane or Christopher Lee back?
  12. K

The 'World'

Causing the three realms to clash right? Like pulling the RoD closer to the Realm of Light with the Realm In Between between them? Because of the Keyblade War and the succumbing to darkness.
  13. K

Birth By Sleep Fridge Brilliance, TAV's fates were pre determined.

In a sense, the way TVA left Land of Departure, is the same way SRK did. First Riku, then technically Sora(even though Kairi's heart was within him), then Kairi's body. As it was Terra, then Ven, then Aqua.
  14. K

The 'World'

Ok, I took a look at the picture you made representing Kairi's Grandma's story. Now for your first one you have all three realms in it. But I thought due to what MX said that it was all one 'World', meaning all one realm at first?
  15. K

How Could Vanitas Truly Be...

Are we forgetting that the X-Blade wasn't fully established? That's the reason Ven's heart wasn't destroyed as Vanitas had earlier speculated. Vanitas:"Our union wasn't finished." It says that a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness must combine to make the X-Blade. But seeing as...
  16. K

The 'World'

I hope so, because I always looked at the reports and thought, "So there was only one world before the Keyblade War?" But now I'm like he must be speaking metaphorically. After all, that's what the Xehanorts do.
  17. K

The 'World'

This "True World" that MX speaks of. Y'know, the one started with before the Keyblade War? He makes it sound as though it was all one world that broke into pieces making many smaller worlds. This may have already been speculated but I don't really think that's what he meant. I think in the terms...
  18. K

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Then every keyblade wielder out there is related cuz they all wield keyblades and use magic...
  19. K

Eraqus Sentiment(?)

Clearly. But Nomura never confirmed it not to be canon so who's to say? From logics we figured the LS fight couldn't be canon and look where it got us.
  20. K

Origins of the Lanes Between and more.

I suppose they couldn't remove that from that scene because it was a major part of the secret ending in KH2FM. Just as they show Ven hit his keyblade on that rock when he got frozen and yet his helmet is what shattered.
Back