• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Turn

Organization Members Ranked From Best to Worst (Excluding Xion)

Demyx and Larxene grabbed me the most, but I'd say I might be too indifferent to the rest of them to properly rank them lol. That being said, there were a lot of fun, tragically underdeveloped ideas in these guys, so I wouldn't say I feel super negatively toward any of them as characters/concepts.
  2. Turn

Did anyone else not really like the nobodies?

I don't think many of these problems are really with the Nobodies themselves, but with KH2's writing and their execution therein. My and almost everyone else's biggest problem with the way the Organization was handled was their lack of presence. But this has nothing to do with the Nobodies as a...
  3. Turn

WHAT'S YOUR DIALECT MAP?

I thought this was pretty neat. Not quite where I am/where I grew up, but still eerily close!
  4. Turn

Character's Report Vol. 1 Translations

Ditto. I'm not ashamed to admit it. j~j
  5. Turn

Regarding Sora and Riku's parents

In KH2, it's clear that no one connected to Sora could remember him until his own memories were restored, so his parents would've been a non-issue for the most part. It's possible Kairi explained the situation to them by the time they would've remembered him, but it really doesn't matter all...
  6. Turn

What would you change about KH2?

This, this, this. I have a much bigger problem with the story than I do with the gameplay, for exactly these reasons. Although, honestly, I think if one or the other—gameplay or story—was just a little (a lot) stronger, most fans would've been able to overlook the weakness of the other. But...
  7. Turn

Marluxia was originally a girl

Re: Marluxia was originally a girl. Yeah, I wouldn't describe it as brown. I mean, it wasn't as soft a pink as it is in the games proceeding the original CoM, but it was always a reddish color. I think they lightened it up in later renders just to make it pop a bit more; keeping it in line with...
  8. Turn

Marluxia was originally a girl

Re: Marluxia was originally a girl. He wasn't a particularly interesting villain (or character) IMO, and I doubt that would've changed with a sex swap. Echoing every other post, though, it would've been nice just to have another female character. But as Alexis just said, that could've been...
  9. Turn

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Probably a cross between Demyx and Larxene. But I really enjoyed Luxord too. And Xaldin, but for no real reason lol.
  10. Turn

TV ► Mad Men

(synopses are dumb.) i seriously actually had to diddlying make this thread because for some reason it does not seem to already exist.
  11. Turn

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

count me genuinely pumped
  12. Turn

Content cut from the games?

i'm not sure about rinoa, but yeah, i'm fairly certain tifa was intended to appear in the coliseum. i think she was cut because they didn't have time to feel out how she'd work in battle? idk. idc. more or less. i think the only reason they opted out of rikku in favor of yuffie was because...
  13. Turn

Content cut from the games?

i've lost sleep over the fact that tifa didn't make the cut in kh1 because of time constraints. j~j kh2 felt like kind of a con, since we didn't get a new costume out of it. :'c
  14. Turn

Happy Birthday Tifa Lockhart

thanks for being born tifa lockhart i love you always :*
  15. Turn

Different Perspective: Hayner's gang out, Seifer's gang in.

We actually did learn all of this in KH2, by the end of the tutorial/prologue. I know I'm nitpicking, but I couldn't resist saying something lol.
  16. Turn

What if they stuck with Sora's original design and weapon?

and the other lions wouldn't have suspected anything at all
  17. Turn

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

demyx i cannot fucking handle anything timed
  18. Turn

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

It doesn't sound like it.
  19. Turn

News ► Alyson Stoner Returning as Xion in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

exactly. what it really comes down to is arguably flimsy direction, and the limited time frames that they have to do it in. the recording process is more about time efficiency than it is about quality. not to say that i think they don't do the best work that they can with what they have—i'm sure...
  20. Turn

News ► Alyson Stoner Returning as Xion in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX?

i think it's really cute how people criticize the actors as if it isn't mostly the casting and adr directors' faults
Back