• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Turn

WHAT'S YOUR DIALECT MAP?

I thought this was pretty neat. Not quite where I am/where I grew up, but still eerily close!
  2. Turn

TV ► Mad Men

(synopses are dumb.) i seriously actually had to diddlying make this thread because for some reason it does not seem to already exist.
  3. Turn

Happy Birthday Tifa Lockhart

thanks for being born tifa lockhart i love you always :*
  4. Turn

who wants to be my 22nd khi friend??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

this is serious okay i just don't like the foyer
  5. Turn

i am a shitty gross butthole

h elp
  6. Turn

please ejaculate in my eye

thanks in advance <3
  7. Turn

WOW HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAMDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're as old and wrinkly as you are great which is pretty kupoing great wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you have a really good day and i promise i haven't forgotten about your commission my computer just still sucks okay i still like you!! okay bye!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Turn

everyone watch this video right now okay

warning for violent disturbing content and some sexual situations and so on and so forth but there's no real nudity except for the butt in the beginning so it's okay http://vimeo.com/30798517 p.s. it goes pretty much nowhere
  9. Turn

my birthday is on the 30th

i'm expecting something from everyone i've ever drawn something for just fyi
  10. Turn

if anyone else has a flavors.me i wanna fucking see it

i am prepared to be disappointed okay go
  11. Turn

marly and i are broken up

he has old man hands have you seen them ew
  12. Turn

GET A KNOCKOFF YOSHIDA CHIBI

MAYBE give me a non-retarded job/class and idk some idea of your hair and skin tone and if i don't not like you maybe i'll put something together for you maybe go
  13. Turn

~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRIMSON WE LOVE YOU*~

*U*
  14. Turn

Nurse Jackie

The story of a drug-addicted nurse as she struggles to find a balance between the demands of her frenetic job at a New York City hospital and an array of personal dramas. Airs on Showtime. Pretty much ABAP. Get on it.
  15. Turn

United States of Tara

United States of Tara is an American television comedy-drama created by Diablo Cody, which began airing on Showtime in 2009. The series follows the life of Tara (Toni Collette), a suburban housewife and mother coping with dissociative identity disorder.
  16. Turn

I THINK IT MIGHT BE SHAMDEO'S BIRTHDAY TODAY IDK

Or yesterday. I'm on the west coast. :I Anyway, ILY TONY YOU'RE THE BEST ADMIN EVER am i on staff yet
  17. Turn

I have just learned that Belle and Ariel are not voiced by the same person.

My world has been turned upside down.
  18. Turn

turn's (f)art

There's a bunch more, but I'll get to that later.
  19. Turn

IT'S JUST THE INTERNET

A friend of mine recently posted an article that I very much enjoyed, and so I thought I'd share it here, too. Fun food for thought. (If it's too long for you, just don't read -- I don't care.) Why are any of us here, really? Why do we try? Why are you trying? It's meaningless. We're just a...
Back