• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Anti_Terra122

Tech ► Art gallery

what ever happened to the art gallery on KHI? i miss it because i like to see different art work by users of KHI>
  2. Anti_Terra122

Did Kairi really fall into darkness?

because in KH1, Riku said that she has fallen to darkness but Kairi heart was in Sora's heart all along. so did she?
  3. Anti_Terra122

need help finding something

i need help finding a web site where it has what you get for each level. like for example when you reach level 2 ,you will get a hp boost.
  4. Anti_Terra122

its been...

ITS ONE YEAR SINCE I JOINED THE FORUMS...look at my post count
  5. Anti_Terra122

Sora

Readers' Top 30 Characters Results Revealed - News - www.GameInformer.com Look sora made number 15 on Game Informer's Readers' Top 30 Characters list. discuss and enjoy. And of course The Halo mascot made # 1
  6. Anti_Terra122

The "Say Good Things About Other Members" Thread

On September 26, 2010 Four of my school's students die in a car wreck coming home late from a football game. One of these students was in my grade. We weren't close as friends, but we played tag together during 6th grade and it kills me to know he is gone... point of this thread is to tell...
  7. Anti_Terra122

3D

honestly i dislike 3D movies, 3D ruins the movie. if you kinda think about it the movie is already is in 3D. to me,it ruins the movie do you like 3D or dislike it theres nothing wrong with it
  8. Anti_Terra122

So I...

pre orderd BBS at gamestop. my question is what do i do when i go get it do i show them something this is my 1st time pre ordering a game so if i just show them the receipt they gave me they just give bbs to me after i pay it off
  9. Anti_Terra122

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO.................

I turned 16 today :) so happy birthday to me!s1naruto
  10. Anti_Terra122

xbox 360

you know what fuck XBOX 360 for now at least
  11. Anti_Terra122

question

i have a question are the original or final mix games canon (really happen) sorry for spelling
  12. Anti_Terra122

Roxas

Roxas isnt really a nobody doesnt he have a part of vens heart in him and nobodies dont have hearts
  13. Anti_Terra122

pureblood and emblems

so a pureblood a heartless without the heartless symbol on them
  14. Anti_Terra122

GTA 4

does anyone have a ps3 and has GTA 4 if so pm me
  15. Anti_Terra122

Games I want Thread

like the tile says, list some (if not all) of the games you want. i start: BBS days little big planet 2 KH re coded KH 3d Call of duty black ops Medal of Honor Twisted Metal Portal 2 Fallout New Vegas i update it later
  16. Anti_Terra122

question

ok i didnt play kingdom hearts in a very long time so is sora the actually chosen one like he has the true keyblade
  17. Anti_Terra122

a question

is coded before or after kh2 .
  18. Anti_Terra122

wisdom teeth

sooo i got all of my wisdom teeth out today and its a pain because i cant feel my bottom discuss (idk what else to put)
  19. Anti_Terra122

the myrtles plantation

next weekend im going to the myrtles plantation i cant wait have yall ever been there if so tell me your stories
  20. Anti_Terra122

i guess i put this here

next weekend im going to the myrtles plantation i cant wait have yall ever been there if so tell me your stories
Back