• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How are vanitas and riku related?

I dont exactly see their relationship. you guys know the armor that riku wore in kh1 right? Didnt nomura say that he didnt receive it by chance? If so, that means that he and vanitas must have some sort of connection. But ive yet to see it anywhere. I was thinking that it had something to...
  2. D

Dilan and Aeleus?

Hey guys this is nothing huge but i just wanna know what role those two have in this game, like why they were barring ven's path and what they were talking about in that last trailer when they said "what can a child do?" and also is it possible to fight them, like an optional boss or something...
  3. D

Secret boss?

Hey guys ive been reading every thread thoroughly but i havent found any info on the alleged secret boss. If you find it do you mind posting a vid? Thanks.
  4. D

Terra is not Xehanort

This thread is an educated attempt to refute all ideas of Terra becoming Xehanort. Quite frankly im tired of all of this nonsense going around. Consider the following facts: 1. Terra wonders if Sora is Xehanort. --Why would he wonder this if he himself is Xehanort? Im sure that you may think...
Back