• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SoraKHbr

My 3-D Kingdom Key

Well, it´s not complete, and surely there are better somewhere, but i think i can share this with you: http://sorakhbr.deviantart.com/art/Keyblade-Kingdom-Key-103996761 Hope you like it, even though it´s not complete =D PS: Click on the picture to see in it´s original size.
  2. SoraKHbr

[BBS]Dearly Beloved here

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Dearly Beloved Man, that´s like, the best version EVER! Holy shit. PS: Don´t read the comments on youtube, it may countain spoilers. Edit: Just extracted the MP3, so here it is: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Kingdom...
  3. SoraKHbr

Secret Boss

This. Really good boss fights.
  4. SoraKHbr

Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+New Nomura project soon]

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?] Totally possible, it´s Nomura man.
  5. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?] Don´t fall into their trap. It´s normal the developers lie about their projects. Cliff denied the production of Gears of War 2 one day before it´s reveal. Edit: Maybe it´s Dissidia 2? =o
  6. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?] Hehehe that´s pretty confusing. It´s seen that there are 2 new projects, maybe the one that they already started recording voices it´s The World end With you 2?
  7. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?] Sorry for the double posting =p
  8. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?] BTW, He also says that it's not really new. So, FNC or KH. KH III please!
  9. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?] Well, soon can be months, no? I mean, I hope he announce in February or March, but E3 it´s seen more like it. Anyway, in the interview he says "it´s near", so i think this can be soon =p
  10. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?] But I don´t think he´ll announce before BBS. My Bet is E3 or maybe TGS.
  11. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?] Well, of course you guys can be right and this just be a new franchise or something related to FNC. But c´mon, this is square we´re talking about, the mercenary Square. KH III = $$$$
  12. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?] No, actually he says some things about those games, but he also mention this new game he´ll announce. It´s really new, probably another KH.
  13. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu Yeah, JP. ^^ 25 characters FTW.
  14. SoraKHbr

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu Oh, BTW, Nomura said in this Famitsu that he´ll show a new game soon. Any bets? KH III?
  15. SoraKHbr

This week issue is already out, and... Now, we just have to wait to next week.
  16. SoraKHbr

corey burton confirmed

Christopher Lee voiced DiZ in 358/2 days, so, probably he´ll voice Ansem in BBS. Well, at least i hope =p
  17. SoraKHbr

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

NICE! Now i´m just curious about Haley Joel Osment.
  18. SoraKHbr

'His' name is...

This is obvious. When she says: "His name is..." The scene change to Sora on a Tree in Destiny Islands.
  19. SoraKHbr

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! I can´t see the surprise about that. It´s zack man, that´s what he´s do.
  20. SoraKHbr

Favorite Focus

Definitely Ven. But I like them all.
Back