• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

BBS RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!1

That's an actual legitimate date. Most other countries use the Day - Month - Year format. Today it's 5/9/10, the Month - day - year format, it's the same as 9 /5/10
  2. A

Does Xehanort eventually kill Aqua?

If you've been spoiling the game this is old news. But Aqua abandoned the armor when she was dropped into Dark Meridian, and departed from Ven.
  3. A

BBS the best KH game out of the series?

I still have yet to play to get my final thoughts on the game but from spoiling (from 5 minutes of harmful spoiling to watching hours of stream gameplay, I feel ashamed ;_;) the game, It ties with KH1, which was I might add my first real video game :) (Lego Racers doesn't count, it was shit).
  4. A

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep = Star Wars

That was completely necessary right there
  5. A

Ventus unmasked and Ven vs Ventus Unmasked pic

[Accidental Double Post, Please Delete]
  6. A

Ventus unmasked and Ven vs Ventus Unmasked pic

@ Thread title, Ventus has a mask? Since when?
  7. A

Secret Boss

The secret bosses from KH1 in Agrabah and Neverland didn't have anything to do with KH2.
  8. A

New Stream [Terra's Story]

It echoes because he's in a mancave ;D
  9. A

Is that the chick's sound?
  10. A

For those who haven't seen Terra's story yet, another person put up a stream mebathi999 on Justin.tv
  11. A

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Nomura said something about aqua possibly being the most difficult to play I THINK
  12. A

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. The storyline is really interesting so far, but you can see what Nomrua meant by doing Aqua since the beginning ^ Yes he will, he's just taking a nap after playing non stop for 11 hours ( he took a half hour break before that and played 4 hours before that)
  13. A

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. He is playing Standard Mode and you all need to cut him some slack. He has been playing non-stop since starting Terra's Story 15 hours ago, and only taking one break 4 hours into Terra. Don't expect him playing again for a bit, he's taking a well deserved break now.
  14. A

I KNOW WHO VANITAS IS!

Ansem the Wise. 25252525252525252
  15. A

Lingering Sentiment

Thanks, needed that to be cleared up
  16. A

Lingering Sentiment

Off Topic, but since when do we call it Lingering Sentiment? I thought it was referred to as the Enigmatic Soldier
  17. A

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Go ahead and post them ^^ :D
  18. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! So the baby was conceived while Aqua and Zack were asleep?
  19. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Wait since when did a baby start coming up?
  20. A

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Just a little thing I did bored. I don't think it has any value at all: 3 letter words sat nit aas ins sin sit tis tin tas tan ant its ais ani ana ain ait 4 letter words aits tain snit tans tins ains...
Back