• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

I hope this game picks up fast...

KH2 and Days had a crap opening. KHI and CoM wasn't too bad...
  2. B

I think Sora and Ventus share a Paopu fruit together

According to legend, "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what." I think they share the paopu fruit together before Ven was "erased" so his legacy can still continue through Sora. Which is why they are connected...
  3. B

Where's a good spot to grind on disk 3 in FFVII?

FF7. I'm on the last disk and I wanna know a good spot to max my level before I fight Sephiroth. Also, where do I get Knights of Round and Omnislash?
  4. B

A possibility that The Gathering could be in Radiant Garden

Xigbar said Ansem the Wise took Xehanort under his wings after the battle between the keyblade wielders. Now how would Ansem the Wise be able to go into another world? He didn't. The only way to travel is... 1. Gummi Ship Ansem the Wise never heard or seen the Gummi Ship until Xehanort...
  5. B

What movie is Disney Town based on?

I'm watching some Disney movies that will be appear in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep until the game actually comes out so I have an idea of what's going on. So far I've watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty, and just now I've watched Cinderella. I'm gonna watch Lilo &...
  6. B

Ansem, SoD making a return?

When Ansem the Wise was releasing the hearts that were captured by Sora, Roxas and Xion, could there be a possibility that Ansem, SoD's heart was released as well? I forgot who, but someone explained in 358/2 days that hearts go back into a different heartless if they kill it rather than those...
  7. B

Unversed are "prototypes" of Heartless.

They feed off of negative emotions, much like what Xaldin was trying to do with Beast. He wanted Beast to have negative emotions so his heart would feed into darkness and turn into a heartless himself. Because of the existence of Heartless (thanks to Xehanort which happened a year later after...
  8. B

Does jacking off affect your memory?

I'm wondering if jacking off affects your memory. I heard it does, but I'm not sure.
  9. B

Can someone give me a link to the scene where...

The man who was attacked by a heartless, and then turned into a heartless himself in Traverse Town? Thanks.
  10. B

How come Riku never turned into a heartless?

Xigbar said people turn into a heartless when darkness invades it. How come Riku never turned into a heartless?
  11. B

Master Xehanort has something up his sleeve?

If you look at these pictures, you always see him with his left arm behind his back. Maybe he is purposely trying to piss off the Keyblade wielders on purpose to build Kingdom Hearts? After all, Unversed FEED off of Negative Emotions. And then you see him summon Kingdom Hearts with his...
  12. B

Master Xehanort's final form?

Do you think the final form of MX is gonna be wild and crazy like the others were? I mean, look at Ansem, Xemnas, Marluxia and Xion?
  13. B

Would you want a direct sequel to BbS?

I want to see the apprentices go mad, and I want to see some visual reenactments of Ansem's journals we see in KH and KH II. I want to fight the apprentices' heartless too. Imagine seeing Ienzo, Seeker of Darkness!
  14. B

Roxas definately had a heart

I mean, why would he feel worried about Axel when he went to C.O? Plus the tear at the end of the game.
  15. B

Why did DiZ ask Riku who he was in KH2?

When he clearly knew who he was in Days?
  16. B

I think Kairi's Grandmother's name is Namine.

I think Namine is how Kairi's grandmother looked when she was younger. Namine's name should have been Kairi, but why is her name Namine? Namine once asked Roxas if he remembers his true name. Roxas' real name is Sora, but he was called Roxas because Xemnas named him that. So why was Kairi's...
  17. B

Why isn't Namine's name Kairi?

Namine asked Roxas in KH2 does he remember his real name (which is Sora). The reason why Sora's Nobody's name is Roxas is because Xemnas named him Roxas. Namine wasn't a member of the Organization XIII, so shouldn't her name be Kairi? Why was 2 nobodies created after Sora turned into a...
  18. B

Do you want Marluxia's complete being in BbS?

I want him to make a cameo which would probably explain why he conspired against the Organization XIII.
  19. B

Someone who saw Lea and Sia in the trailer draws them

YouTube - Drawn picture of Lea and Siax from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Don't know how legit this is, but yeah.
  20. B

Will Belle be in BBS?

And this guy?
Back