• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Do we, or do we not, know this?

Actually, Xehanort did find Heartless within Hollow Bastion before his experiments. Heartless were present, they were just small in number. What was it that Yen Sid said? "The Heartless are darkness made real - and darkness yet lingers in every heart. The Heartless are fewer. But while darkness...
  2. S

Do we, or do we not, know this?

Yeah, I reckon that Nobodies have been around as long as Heartless have. Think about it, as long as a heart can be consumed by the darkness, forming a Heartless, then a Nobody would be formed, providing that the heart was strong. But the problem is, they were just there. With no goal and no one...
  3. S

Mickey's letter

*cough*The World that Never Was*cough* I've been going on with this but people don't ever seem to listen. Kairi has shown proficiency in using a weapon, it's just she's always taken out of the picture due to Sora and Riku's constant need to get her out of danger. She spent a good nine years on...
  4. S

The Dark Guardian

And yet, none of them have a beard. shamisen
  5. S

I think people are giving Ven a greater role than he has....

Yeah, and a Light equivelant to the Heartless. I imagine that sort of stuff would appear if you were to explore the realm of Darkness, much like the Heartless appearing in the realm of Light.
  6. S

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

Listen to him taunt Simba in KHII. I think he'd be awesome as Vanitas.
  7. S

BBS Website Update for 1/15

Check out the world section - Mirage Arena. There's renders for the armor forms.
  8. S

Have to disagree there. The secret boss was essentially just a remnant of Vanitas in the same way you could fight the Organization members ('cept Xion) in KHII:FM+. I would like to see him return, but I would also like to see Roxas, Ventus, Xion, Sora and Vanitas in an ultimate team-up, and I...
  9. S

Kairi is capable of defending herself (she uses a Keyblade proficiently in KHII). She just never, EVER has a weapon to fufil those means, hence, the apparent uselessness. Remember that she would visit an island with five other kids who enjoyed beating the ever loving crap out of each other, it'd...
  10. S

MX's intentions

They're arrogant enough to believe they'll be able to win.
  11. S

Yen sid's a master!!!

Then provide such visual evidence you moron.facepalm
  12. S

Yen sid's a master!!!

He didn't even win the battle, there's no proof that he's right.
  13. S

Yen sid's a master!!!

CIVILISED? Are you kidding me? Pictures are easy, find the image, upload the image to somewhere like Imageshack, then take the URL and post tags around it.
  14. S

Yen sid's a master!!!

That isn't evidence. Now grow up, and use pictures that prove your point. Asshole.
  15. S

Yen sid's a master!!!

We have no proof of that. And Sora taught himself how to use the Keyblade, so I'm pretty sure you can possess the Keyblade and be trained by someone who doesn't.
  16. S

Yen sid's a master!!!

He trained him - that could easily be combat and magic training, the Keyblade is just the tool Mickey uses.
  17. S

Yen sid's a master!!!

So how is he a Keyblade Master if he never does anything? Stupidity? Oh, that is f*cking it! You immature little prick, how dense are you? Seriously? You clearly know you are wrong or you wouldn't resort to such stupid measures.
  18. S

Quick theory on the silver-haired mystery man

Except he's standing exactly where Riku was seconds before.
  19. S

Yen sid's a master!!!

Yes, if you're theory was correct, then that seat would be in use by Yen Sid himself - I believe that seat would be in use by the person who passed the Master Qualification Exam - Aqua. The Valor Form thing is just to show he has two Keychains. Resorting to saying 'Boo yah' whenever you...
  20. S

Yen sid's a master!!!

The Star Seeker form is caused by a Keychain - both Mickey and Sora have possessed it, but only Mickey is shown to use it in key cutscenes.
Back