• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. rawpower

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

So with this much more realistic artstyle, are we finally going to see Final Fantasy based worlds? Or possibly Star Wars or Marvel based worlds? I'm super in the dark as I haven't been keeping up with the mobile games at all since KHIII came out. All I remember is that there was a big mystery on...
  2. rawpower

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

It's been a while, but I just thought I'd come in and celebrate and say my piece... I was so happy seeing the reveal it brought a tear to my eye. This game will never be topped by another fighting game in terms of roster or care given to guest characters. I don't have a problem with the Disney...
  3. rawpower

Kingdom Hearts 3 Buying Guide

Despite not posting here often anymore I still typically come here for any Kingdom Hearts information I may need. So I was surprised not to find any kind of buying guide for his game. Anyway I'll get to it. Standard Edition- $60 The base game by itself. You can buy this at all the typical...
  4. rawpower

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Community Feedback

Yeah... I know what you're saying. Those BBS secret bosses are just a chore. The KH2 secret bosses were all, well fun. But at the same time the command deck is more fun for normal fights. It doesn't have to have crazy abilities in it like BBS had but... something.
  5. rawpower

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Community Feedback

I guess I'm sort of concerned with 0.2. For the most part, I loved it. I loved the visuals, the level design, Aqua's design and detail, and for the most part the game play as well. The only issue I have is that when you move, the controls don't feel as tight. If you run forward you can't just...
  6. rawpower

News ► Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots

This game looks a lot better than it initially did. I'm pretty excited for it now.
  7. rawpower

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

Did the sound quality of Aqua's voice in the English trailer seem really bad to anyone?
  8. rawpower

Willa Holland portraying emotions

https://youtu.be/v7NS1Ayyc70?t=4m1s Nothing will be as bad as Aerith but I can find some other examples. https://youtu.be/UVa9za1bfBU?t=3m25s Fucking Jasmine Christ https://youtu.be/MsJUOq-yYhU?t=17m2s "You are alive!" Too bad you make me wish I was dead.
  9. rawpower

Willa Holland portraying emotions

Um it actually can. It's called Kingdom Hearts II.
  10. rawpower

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced Ok I'm sure these questions have already been answered in the previous 16 pages of discussion but I'm lazy. Are either Back Cover or Birth By Sleep 0.2 going to be playable or is DDD the only playable game in this collection? Also does...
  11. rawpower

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? On a more serious note I'm hoping they try and incorporate old Disney live action films and series in some way. Mary Poppins also comes to mind. That movie has the added benefit of having it's own animated world. Donald and...
  12. rawpower

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I think that they should definitely do a Davy Crockett world. Sora roams the American wilderness and countryside with Davy as they fight wild animals and help Davy's Indian friends protect their land from the federal government.
  13. rawpower

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued Well in case they try to remove it from Android I'm glad I beat it first. I really like that game. Might pick up the DS version and see how different it is.
  14. rawpower

Final Mix Journal Glitches

Yeah I was in your position. You have to beat all of the Data Organization. Once you do that the final chest will appear and all of their entries will be added to the journal. Oh, also if you want to complete all the character links you have to beat the Lingering Will.
  15. rawpower

How's everyone enjoying it?

I noticed that too. There was definitely something wrong with the PSP version. Either the music and the visual prompt were not synced up, or the time interval for a successful "hit" was off/ too unforgiving. I don't know which it was but it did not feel natural to play. This new version however...
  16. rawpower

Researcher/Fan Birth by Sleep Discussion

When I played Aqua for the first time 4 years ago when the game came out it didn't feel very different from playing the other characters. The fact that Aqua was female was totally on my mind as I played. I saw her more for her character than anything. Trying desperately to protect and save her...
  17. rawpower

So I started playing BBS now and I have to say that the camera is a little... odd. I like how we have control over it but there's something just kind of weird about it. It's like... too zoomed in? I didn't remember it feeling the way it does on here like it did on the PSP. Did anyone else have...
  18. rawpower

So I recently beat most of Mushroom XIII. I got Donald's Premium Mushroom from the spinning one but I haven't gotten Goofy's yet. So I went after his by going for the one in Land of Dragons. I worked out a strategy where I can consistently get S-rank (all 100). Except I notice something; for the...
  19. rawpower

I just finished the 1000 Heartless battle. I'm really enjoying all the surprises from Final Mix but this critical mode... man I'm finding myself using things that I never needed before. I think the hardest fight for me so far was Oogie Boogie. That son of a bitch gave me a hard time. I never...
  20. rawpower

KHInsider Reviews Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Ech those load time issues are disappointing to me. But I guess I can deal because the music will make up for everything.
Back